The Splintered Dreams - Page 18
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Splintered Dreams - Page 18 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Splintered Dreams

Page 18 of 27 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 22 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Splintered Dreams - Page 18 Empty Re: The Splintered Dreams

Post by Steven Walker Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:39 pm

He sighed as he lookd at it feeling like some kid with their first wand again hlding it up as he would his fathers he cast "Wingardium Leviosa" at a book and slowly it rose up into the air "thought start small" placing it back down on the desk he nodded to Ollivander who smiled to him.

"good good, knew that was the one , had that one for years , nobody controled it , too much power but you are strong" he took the wand back and wrapped it as Cordell payed for it then placed it under his armas he waited for Robert and Ollivander to say their good byes. He looked at Khaat he knew she had ment well but it still hurt him whet she had said , slowly he moved closer to her "I am still sending that owl to ma mom" he said sounding like a child that didn't get his own way "gonna tell her how mean you are " now he was just being silly with her just to show he held no bad will.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:49 pm

Khaat laughed. She knew Walker didn't take well to being told what to do, but she also knew he was the kind of guy who took it better directly than by being too timid with him. And that wasn't her style anyway. "You go ahead and send that owl to your mama," she said. "Unless you send the poor thing by Floo networkt, it'll take the poor bird a week just to get across the ocean. Let alone to Texas. And besides, whoever heard of a cowboy with one gun? They always have two. You know that. You need to be a bit more open minded."

Robert had said his goodbyes, and Khaat bid Ollivander goodbye, and they all stepped out into Diagon Alley again. "Well, if we're done, then, I think we should go home," Robert said. He apparated them all together to the farmhouse kitchen where Katherine had set the table already and the house was filled with the wonderful smell of a delicious homecooked dinner.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:57 pm

Cordell moved ewith them out into the street then he felt himself pulled as Robert apreated thm to the frm where imidiatly he smelt cooking , home style cooking "Mumm that smells mighty fine" he said smiling "Khaat i don't double shoot , I stick with a single thrrew and threw, in all things" he said to her his face showing he meant it. He head been never gone behind janets back and he had true to her and her only. "but it will do for now" he said thumbing the box under his arm.

Once inside he saw Kathrine standing at the stove cooking "smells might tasty maam" he said taking a deep breath as he placed the wand down on the counter.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:39 am

"Well, I hope you're hungry," Katherine laughed. "Khaat, do please take Mr. Walker to his room. He can get a little familiar with where thigns are and how to get around in this huge house."

"Sure," Khaat said, motioning to Cordell. She took him down the hall, opposite to hers, and chose a room a couple doors down. It was a beautiful room done in shades of soothing browns, with deep chocolate brown and creme colored accents. Very masculine. There was an adjoining bathroom. Khaat had actually lost track of how many rooms there really were in the house because anytime another room was needed, her father had simply conjured it up.

She took her time showing him around the house until she just seemed to know that dinner was ready and on the table. She led him back the many twisted passageways back to the kitchen for dinner, invitted him to sit, and sat down at the table herself as her mother set the final element, a platter of dinner rolls, on the table. Robert came over and sat next to Khaat, motioning for Walker to sit down and join them.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:17 am

Cordell noded to katherine and followed Khaat "wow, how many rooms does this place have ?" he asked as they walked, soon he was led to a nice room it looked some what like his room back on his farm. he placed his coat on the the bed and sat down for a moment "would you mind sending an owl or messge to my mothers place, there are somethings i'd like her to send over."he asked Khaat not knowing how the system worked in england if it was the same as home.

He sighed as he looked around it was not his room but never the lest it was just like his home "thanks Khaat fur letting me stay" he looked at her as they walked back to the dinning room . "you have enouph on yur plate with out an emotionaly wrecked ranger on ya door step" he was honist with her, thats how he felt he was now, he knew his life would get back on track but it would take time.

The Splintered Dreams - Page 18 BedroomSet

Last edited by Steven Walker on Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:27 am

"I honestly don't know how many rooms we have anymore. Anytime we ran out of space, Daddy just added more, in every direction," Khaat laughed. "For all I know, there may be rooms here now that I haven't ever seen. "The easiest is to send a messenger through by use of a portkey to your mom. You could go if you want, by portkey, and pick up what you want and use the portkey to return. Except--that because you're assigned here, and because you're still on medical leave, I'd have to give you a written pass to go back to do that. Either way. a messenger, or your going yourself."

OOC: did you notice that she showed him his room and then took him back to the dining room to eat in my previous post? They ended up their tour of the house by returning to the table for diinner.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:37 am

he looked at her as he sat at th tale "Khaat thats ok, mom know what i'ill need, a message should be enouph, beside not sure i could go back yet" he said his finger turning the ring that sat on his finger still she smelt the food ,his stomach growling its aproval as he smirked "sorry guess I'm more hungry that I thought" he said now with a smile "I may go for a short walk after if thats ok, I'd like to see more of ya contryside" he had only seen the farm when they arived but was curiose now to know what the rest of the area was like.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:59 am

"Sure," Khaat said. "That would be good for you to build up your strength. You give me your note to your mom and I'll make sure it gets there. " Khaat's mother's cooking was always superb, in Khaat's eyes, but she felt like she had been eating all day, hanging around Cordell. She ate, but she already felt full from what they had had in Diagon Alley, and was just eating a smaller portion tonight. She finally laild her napkin aside and said, "That was really good, Mom, but I really do have to get back."

"Khaat," Robert sighed, deeply frustrated, "You took a serious blow to your head. Would you, please, just give it one bloody night? You are not going to put St. Mungos to rights if you stayed up for a year. And you can't avoid sleeping forever just to avoid dreaming about Rob."

"Daddy," She flashed an angry look at him. She never liked him calling her on things like that. But they were very alike in that respect. They often called each other and others about behaviors they didn't like.

"Khaat," He returned the reprimand, remaining calm but unyielding. Khaat began to speak again, but Robert deliberately interrupeted her. "One night, Khaat. Here, in your own bed. Give me that much. For Abbey."

"One night, " she yielded, "That's all you get. I'm a busy woman."

He sighed, rolling his eyes at her, not buying her excuses for a moment.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:05 am

Cordell finished the excalent meal and placed his napkin beside his plate "Khaat why don't ya show me round this place, then after I can give ya that letter" he said hoping the walk would make her forget about work and tire her out so she would sleep. He turned to Kthrine and smiled " thank ya maam that was wonderful, can i help in the kitchen with the dishes?" he asked he always helped after his mother finished cooking, rembering how when he ws small he had helped make browines he ahd eaten more mix than they had got to use, but she ahd made it fun from makeing to cleaning, his mother knew just what to do.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:11 am

"Oh, no, no," Katherine said, "I'm going to set the kitchen to cleaning itself. You and Khaat go for your walk. It would do you both some good. Khaat, it's getting nippy, You might want to change into some warmed clothes first."

"I'll be right back," Khaat said. She went into her room and changed to her jeans, her tan suede boots, her favorite plain white cotton shirt, and chose her tan suede jacket. She tucked Remus's wand into her boot. It just seened to beling there now. She tucked the other into the pocket in her jacket. She went back to the kitchen, carrying her jacket over her arm. "I'm ready to go when you are," She told Cordell.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 27 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 22 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top