The Splintered Dreams - Page 17
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Splintered Dreams - Page 17 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Splintered Dreams

Page 17 of 27 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Splintered Dreams - Page 17 Empty Re: The Splintered Dreams

Post by Steven Walker Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:22 am

Cordell stood listening to ehr before walking into his old room , he opened the draw beside the bed but nothing loking round he could see there was no personel things brough with him "geez looks like i wil need to visit this Ollivander's, looks as if everything is back home"he walked back to her "good job i drew out enouph " He was alittle sad nothing had been brougt with him something to remind him of his past but for another he wqas glad , maybe a fresh stt was what he needed. he sat heaviy on the bed as his head began to hurt slightly as a small head ache built. He had not had one for years and put it down to stress but when janet came into his life it seem to stop and he was happy.but now she ws gone , the head aches returned.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:33 am

"Cordell," Khaat said gently, "I know its a huge change for you. Feels a lot like starting over, I'm sure. Be patient. People like us have a hard time with that, and we also have a hard time with our feelings. It'll be okay. I'll make sure you get a new wand. And I'm positive it will be better than you've ever had. As I said, nobody makes a better wand anywhere in the wizarding world than Ollivanders." She went over to him and laid her hand on his shoulder, and felt his headache the instant she touched him. "Tension," she said to him gently. She laid a hand on the side of his head and drew off the headache quickly. "That should feel better. Maybe you're pushing a bit too hard. We'll go into Ollivander's tomorrow, or on the way home tonight. I know how unarmed you'll feel without a wand."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23620
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:41 am

Cordell looked up at her and nodded when she asked if his head ache was tenshion, he sighed as she touched the side of his head and it left him "guess I am" he said looking at her "could we go tonight, I kinda feel naked with out it" he managed to let a small smile cross his face. glad his head ache was gone "no offence but I'll be glad to get out of here" he said chucking as he wondered just what wand he'd get but he also knew it would not replace the one he'd had as it use to belong to his father he could only think somthing ahd happend to it for it not to be brought with him as every one knew how he tresured it.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:53 am

"Certainly. Daddy knows the importance of a good wand as well as anyone else...."

"I know what?" Robert laughed, comiing in with his coat and khaat's heavier black cloak over his arm. "What's this I'm supposed to know about. He'd gotten it from her office.

"I'm going with you? I had planned on staying and working," Khaat said.

"Oh I know very well what you had planned," Robert said glaring at her. "Put this on. That one isn't heavy enough for the colder weather we're getting tonight. You need to come home and get a good dinner. Your mother is cooking a pot roast. And that's also one of your favorites. You need to come home and get a meal. And, I know its a novel idea, but maybe even some sleep in your own bed."

"Daddy," she sighed.

"Khaat," he reprimanded. Khaat knew better than to press him beyond a certain point. She put the heavier cloak on.

"I guess we're leaving, Cordell. Daddy, we need just to stop at Ollivander's. Cordell really needs a wand."

"Fine. Then we need to go before Ollivander's closes for the day," Robert said, leading the way out of St. Mungos and apparating them out and right in front of Ollivanders quickly and easily.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:59 am

He watched as Robert walked in when he spoke of a home cooked meal he smiled "yes sir was just sayin i feel kinda naked with out it " he helped Khaat with her cloak then followed them dow and out the hospital he pauded for amont taking in teh outside of the hospital. then with a chuckle he felt himself being aperated .

Standing he looked up at the prominent black and gold lettering on the shop front, now he wished he did have his fathers wand it was the only thing that made him comfortable he knew its power and how to use it. with a glance at Khaat he stepped insie looking at the stackes of boxes around him as he waited for Khaat and Robert "geez where to begin" he said softly
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:13 am

"They will fit you for a wand. The one that is truly meant for you," Khaat explained. "It should only take a moment or two. They really are artists at what they do. Nothing will replace your father's wand. I know how that feels, but you really should have your own wand too. You may get your father's wand back. Its too soon to tell. Unless it has vast powers or is a famous wand, most of the time, those get left behind, like useless muggle artillery. We don't know what happened to it. Ranger Walker, I am surprised at how quicklly you give up. You're a warrior. You really do know better." She cast him a glare that was meant to bring him back up in his boots to where he belonged and not getting into the mindset of a quitter.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:21 am

he glared at her "I haven't given up this is temparery till i can figure out where my fathers wand has gone to " he said rather short in his words his eyes seem to burn at her for even sugesting he was giving up on his fathers wand it ment too much to him "I will get it back" finally giving in he turned and walked out of the shop stoping across the way to look back at her he stood his arms folded and his muscles flexing while he waited for them to catch up now all he wanted to do was rest he could sort it all out the next day , he'd owl his mom and see if she ahd it if not he'd check with his head to see if it was picked up.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:29 am

Khaat went back outside. "I can't choose your wand for you, Walker, and until you get your dad's wand back, you really do need another. It is okay to have more than one. Sort of like having more than one gun. Look, I can't guarantee we'll be there to defend you if you get into trouble without a wand. Heck, sometimes I can't protect myself. Now, if for no other reason that to trust me just a little, get back in there and get yourself a wand."
She knew how much that wand meant to him, maybe more than he would ever know. But now he was just being stubborn, and she was going to challenge him if that was what it took to get him moving again in the right direction.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:14 pm

Cordell didn't like the idea of a second wand but resided himself to it. Once more she was right "I hate it when you do that" he said turning to look at her then headed back inside once more to look at the boxes of wands and sighed not even knowing where to start.

He looked around for the owner, as a white haired man walked out smiling "Ah, a visitor from a cross the water , in need of a wand for a while" he said smiling as he moved along the rows of boxes pulling one down shook his head. soon he took one down. "ah this is the one: St Silver Crown with a Handle of White Celluloid and a Shaft of Ebony the Tip a Quartz Bullet, very apt for you line of work and the Accents, St Silver" he said smilng as he took off the lid and held out the box it to him.

The Splintered Dreams - Page 17 Stevensbackupwand
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:24 pm

"Thank you, Mr. Ollivander," Khaat smiled. "You always make the perfect match." He smiled, " It's always good to see you, Khaat. So how is that father of yours? I hvaen't seen him in a long time?" "Same as ever," Khaat laughed. "He's here. He went across the street while we came in here."

At that moment, Robert came in with a couple of wizarding newspapers under his arm. Ollivander and Robert had a wonderful reunion, clearly old mates meeting up again after a long absence. "Are you fixing him up, Ollie?" Robert asked. "Of course" Ollivander smiled at Robert, "Dont I always?" "You certainly do," Robert laughed. "Well, go ahead, Lad, try it out," Robert said to Cordell. "We can't get this finished until you try it, no matter how pretty that stick might be. Unless its the right one for you, its still just a pretty stick."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 27 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top