Double Dueling - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Double Dueling - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Double Dueling

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Double Dueling - Page 3 Empty Re: Double Dueling

Post by Guest Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:54 pm

Richard heard a blast from the other hall.He hoped that Gabrielle was alright though he had his own problems for the moment. "What a waste of time...This wasn't the part of my orders.." he commented for hismself though he didn't specify whose orders. He jumped behind the closest column to avoid McCoy's attack. "I have much important business then dueling you though i guess i'll just have to for now. Conjunctivus Petrifikus Totalus!!" he said sending both spells at McCoy as he stood in front of him again.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:37 pm

Wilson raised his wand and stopped the luster in the air. He flicked his hand and it went at Gabrielle. As he sent the luster, the light blinded him. ''Darn! Finite Incantatem'', he said clearing the light. ''Smart, Gabrielle... smart. But not smart enough. Levicorpus'', he fired.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Post by William Winston McCoy Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:51 pm

McCoy blocked the two spells with ease. ''How can you be so naive... lad. I did not catch your name, by the way.'', McCoy said with a polite smile. ''Now to settle this. Crucio'', he fired the curse.
William Winston McCoy
William Winston McCoy

Number of posts : 226
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation, Leglimens, Wandless Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:21 pm

((sorry to interrupt, but i've never been a fan of seperate duels. Feel free to continue in the main topic, but it's not active enough, and you guys may be able to boost that.))

Jess ran through the maze of corridors and finally found James and Mccoy. "Men," he yelled urgently, "Get back into the hall, we need the back up!" He shouted, flinching as he heard an explosion from somewhere back where he was. "Quick," he shouted before running back to the battle
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:46 pm

[[OOC:Just do what he says..i am tired of arguing...]]

Gabrielle heard the blasts that were coming from the main battlefield and as Jess summoned all order members. "Looks like your leader needs you there Wilson..I would love to stay here and chat with you,but i need to get back to my aurors so if you want we'll continue this there.." she said as she still heard blasts from where Richard was fighting with McCoy. "Morgan get back to the main hall!!" she shouted as she apparated from one part of the ministry back to where others were.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:59 am

((You're the one who suggested i find a way to close this >>))
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:10 pm

[[Yeah true though i thought we agreed we would wait for Patterson's attack though NVM... Gabrielle is already back in the main battle...as in for Richard and McCoy i'll leave them fighting for a bit longer.]]
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:09 pm

William Winston McCoy wrote:McCoy blocked the two spells with ease. ''How can you be so naive... lad. I did not catch your name, by the way.'', McCoy said with a polite smile. ''Now to settle this. Crucio'', he fired the curse.

Richard heard Gabrielle's order though he was too busy to follow her for now.His opponent send a torturing curse at him so he dissappeared and reappeared 2 steps next to the point he was previosly standing at. "Nice try...old man...my name huh?" he asked as he pointed his wand wanting to end this as quickly as possible since he was needed back in the battle. "It's Richard Nikolajevic Morgan..." he said sending a killing curse after each word he said.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by William Winston McCoy Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:52 pm

McCoy sighed. He then transformed himself into a hound. As the Transfiguration master, he was able to do so. He avoided the curses and went straight at Morgan, jumping. While in the air, he transformed back to McCoy and pointed his wand at Morgan. ''Immobulus'', he fired the spell, landing on his feet, just a few steps in front of Richard.
William Winston McCoy
William Winston McCoy

Number of posts : 226
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation, Leglimens, Wandless Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:19 pm

Richard dodged the spell not really sure how did someone think that same trick could work twice. He heard Gabrielle yelling to him from the main hall.Something must have happened. "I would love to stay here and finish this duel,but some things are just more important..." he said blasting a spell at him before he apparated to Gabrielle.

[[Treba mi u glavnoj bitci izvini...mozemo posle da nastavimo ako oces]]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top