Double Dueling - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Double Dueling - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Double Dueling

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Double Dueling - Page 2 Empty Re: Double Dueling

Post by Guest Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:53 pm

[[OOC:Yeah me neither before i read his last post..]]
Richard raised an eyebrow.He wondered does this man really think that transfiguring in bird can be called expirience or thought that would actually save him for longer then a minute. "Uh-huh i am so scared..." he said sarcastic as he pointed his wand in front of him. "Protego Totalum!!" he shouted blocking the torturing curse McCoy just sent at him. "Avada Kedavra!" he said sending green rays from his wand.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:00 pm

Gabrielle raised an eyebrow as Wilson actually thought he could beat her with melted ice. "Oh come on Wilson you surely know better then that.Glacius!!" she yelled as she turned her wand up and down,up and down creating a huge sized ice ball. She sent it flying like a huge ice bomb towards Wilson.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:58 pm

(I sent a Fiendfyre, a huge Owl at you... why do you send an ice ball when you are facing one of the most deadly spells? :-S And can you block an Unforgivable with Protego :-S)
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Number of posts : 471
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation, Leglimens, Wandless Magic (only basic)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:49 pm

[[OOC:Oh well i thought you only used it to melt down the ice not that you sent it at me.And no not with Protego i used Protego Totalum..it's advanced shape of Protego.]]

Gabrielle looked as Wilson sent a giant fire owl at her.She got tired of doing this though she didn't have much of a choice. "Tempestas!!" she yelled trying to blow owl and make her fly towards Wilson who just made it. "Inscendio!!" she added sending a fire storm at the owl.It wasn't as strong as the one she used to blow death eaters out though for this spell it should have been sufficent.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:19 am

"Finite incantatem!" Jess yelled, causing the storm to cease existance. "Come on Gabrielle even you should be able to accept defeat when it's staring you in the face!" He told her. "Expulso!" he shouted, his wand pointed at the vice minister
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:19 pm

(Well, this is too much, Mariana knows my opinion on this. Wilson and McCoy are returning to Hogwarts and are quitting the battle from now on. Good luck to the rest)
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Number of posts : 471
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation, Leglimens, Wandless Magic (only basic)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:27 pm

[[We agreed on MSN you won't fight Jess so delete your post or i'll just have to ignore that this whole dueling things actually started.And before you defeat her you need to reply my question in thread you already know where.Which is if you defeat her now how can aurors fight Order LATER?]]
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:40 pm

Wilson flicked his wand and the owl disappeared. ''Gabrielle, you disappoint me. Attacking me with my own spell. Sad.'', Wilson said moving his head left-right. He looked at his wand, positioned his glasses and raised his hand. ''We should wrap this up, it is about time. I have to get home before supper. Confringo'', he fired the blasting spell at Gabrielle. He was hoping it would not hit her, but her wand or something that would explode and knock her out. But, that was only hope.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Post by William Winston McCoy Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:42 pm

McCoy jumped on the side, but managed to stay on his feet. ''Immobulus'', he fired while in the air. ''Why lad, why kill when you can effectively win? That is rather silly, isn't it?'', he asked with a polite smile. ''Impedimeta'', he fired another spell at Richard, not knowing if the last one hit him or not.
William Winston McCoy
William Winston McCoy

Number of posts : 226
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation, Leglimens, Wandless Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:46 pm

"You can't blame a girl for trying." said Gabrielle as Wilson's spell just slowed down her fire storm which was still blowing with a sufficent force.She flew a few meters back when Wilson managed to blast a floor under her and hit the floor with great force though she didn't drop her wand which gave her another chance to get back in the duel. "Nice try Wilson didn't expect least from you.But if you really want to beat me that's not enough." she said as she stood up quickly and pointed her wand at the ceiling. "Bombarda Maksima!!" she yelled at the luster which was starting to fly down. "Lumen Aeterna" she added sending a blinding light at Wilson while she planned her next move.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top