Double Dueling
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Double Dueling Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Double Dueling

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Double Dueling Empty Double Dueling

Post by Guest Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:09 pm

Gabrielle raised an eyebrow. "Sure whatever you say only i can't seem to figure what was excatly what i ruled though..." she said blocking the spell that was sent towards her.She didn't want to fight Jess.He was too young,way too young so instead she turned to first person she saw who stood by Jess's side.It was Wilson. "AURORS HOLD THE LINE!! DON'T LET DEATH EATERS BREAK THROUGH!!!" she commanded realizing she was going to be too busy for commanding in a moment. "Morgan with me!!" she said to Richard as she turned to Wilson and McCoy who stood on Jess's both sides. "Inpedimenta!!" she shouted sending a spell towards Wilson.

Last edited by Gabrielle Delacour on Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Double Dueling Empty Re: Double Dueling

Post by Guest Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:27 pm

Richard's eyes widely opened as he realized that they have another opponent besides Death Eaters.This wasn't excatly a comforting thought though he had to do as he was told.Not because it was an order,but because he felt a big need of protecting Gabrielle.He turned to McCoy knowing that he would eventually attack along with Wilson if he didn't have other distraction. "Sactumsempra!!" he shouted pointing his wand at McCoy.He had no idea which one was a better dueler since he still didn't know much people in Britain besides Gabrielle,Khaat and Dane.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:33 am

Wilsno blocked the spell with extreme ease. He only flicked his hand. ''Gabrielle? Out of all the people... you?'', he asked with a sarcastic smile. He was amazed by two things. First, out of all the people... her, his predecessor, his colleague. Second, did she really hope that she could beat him? He hoped she was not so naive. ''Well then... let us settle this!'', he said and looked around. There was a boulder from the wall or something similar. He flicked with his hand and levitated the rock and sent it at Gabrielle. ''And as dessert! Petrificus Totalus!'', he fired the spell.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Post by William Winston McCoy Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:36 am

McCoy avoided the spell jumping a step backward. ''Well, isn't this impolite. Attacking a senior citizen with such a spell. Haven't your parents taught you manners, young boy?'', McCoy asked with a smile. This lad was new to him. He had been working in the Ministry, but he never saw that chap. He seemed skilled, nevertheless. ''Well, if it is a duel you want, a duel you will get! Impedimenta'', he fired his spell.
William Winston McCoy
William Winston McCoy

Number of posts : 226
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation, Leglimens, Wandless Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:33 pm

Gabrielle raised an eyebrow at Wilson's last comment. "Have to start from somewhere though i am sorry it had to be from you Wilson." she replied not knowing it wasn't really actually only him.Jess attacked her aswell. "Well i fight.If i loose i know how to aswell...Protego!!" she shouted protecting herself from Wilson and Jess's combined attack. "Inscendio! Inscendio! Inscendio!" she shouted three times dodging 3 fire spells at once making them blast between Jess and Wilson and waited for them to fight back.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:48 pm

''I understand. People always aim for those with glasses.'', he said raising his wand. ''Aguamenti'', he said and hit the three flames. ''Another easy task. Sectumsempra'', he fired his spell at Gabrielle.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:49 pm

Richard carefully observed his opponent.He did seem a bit too old for this kind of fighting though he didn't have much of a choice. "Yeah they did.And they also taught me to always defend a lady in need." he replied using McCoy's same tone.He didn't like fighting old mans though he didn't have much choice since Gabrielle already had enough problems without fighting the 3rd person aswell.He blocked McCoy's last spell "Oh come on old man..you can't beat me with Auror spells i've been in this job for almost 20 years...t's too messy here..." he said as he apparated 10 meters behind McCoy trying to get this duel away from Gabrielle to leave her clear shooting zone. "Petrificus Totalus!! Levicorpus!" he yelled from behind him attacking him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:55 pm

[[OOC:Jess doesn't wear glasses.]]
"Protego Totalum!" Gabrielle yelled creating a strong shieled that protected her from Wilson's last attack. "Actually i would prefer if you guys left me to finish with Death Eaters first though i guess i can't force you to so i just have to fight you.." she replied as she thought of her next attack on Wilson and Jess together.She really hated fighting those who were younger then her like Jess,but she didn't have much of a choice. "Aquamenti!!" she said sending water at Jess and Wilson thanking Richard he cleared her area for shooting. "Glacius!" she added making water freeze and blasting it with reducto spell sending big pieces of ice to fall over Wilson and Jess.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:23 pm

(But Wilson does... and I did not know Jess was a part of this, this was not the deal)
''Actually, it is his fault'', Wilson said, comically pointing at Jess. ''What? Ice!? As you wish. Fiendfyre'', Wilson said. Out of his wand there came a large owl, all made our of flames and melted the ice. It headed for Gabrielle.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by William Winston McCoy Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:31 pm

''Funny, tyke, funny. And I have been in my job for about 50 years, wouldn't you believe it'', he said. he then jumped and transfigured himself into a small bird. He flew a little, avoided the spells and transfigured back. ''This is experience lad, this is experience'', he said with a smile. ''Crucio'', he fired.
William Winston McCoy
William Winston McCoy

Number of posts : 226
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation, Leglimens, Wandless Magic

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top