Battle for the Minsitry! (DEs,OotP, and Ministry) - Page 33
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Battle for the Minsitry! (DEs,OotP, and Ministry) - Page 33 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Battle for the Minsitry! (DEs,OotP, and Ministry)

Page 33 of 41 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 37 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Battle for the Minsitry! (DEs,OotP, and Ministry) - Page 33 Empty Re: Battle for the Minsitry! (DEs,OotP, and Ministry)

Post by James Roland Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:32 am

James heard Matt and grinned. Without looking he flicked his wand. "Protego," he muttered, knowing the spell would no longer harm him. "What's the matter?" He asked Rob. "Scared?" He suggested, before Rob finally attacked him. He felt his wand fly from his hand, but quickly caught it before it fell to the ground, he then turned around and narrowly dodged his spell. "Your choice," he told Robert, shrugging non chalantley. "Riktusempra!" He shouted out, with a grin, "Serpensortia!" He added, watching a black snake erupt from his wand and begin to slither towards Robert
James Roland
James Roland
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 167

Back to top Go down

Battle for the Minsitry! (DEs,OotP, and Ministry) - Page 33 Empty Re: Battle for the Minsitry! (DEs,OotP, and Ministry)

Post by Robert Lupin Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:39 am

"Well, at least you have a sense of humor, " Robert laughed. "Finite Incantatum! I really was just giving you a chance to retreat with your tail between your legs, but if you prefer to play, that's fine by me too. Silencio!" He knew he wasn't going to do a lot of damage by stealing Rolands's voice from him, but, oh well, it was worth the effort as far as he was concerned. He hadn't met a worthy opponent in awhile, and this somewhat amused him.

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3100
Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:43 am

Jess had had enough of all this waiting, it was obvious the order was going to win, considering they outnumbered the aurors greatly, and out powered them. "Overwhelm them, hold out!" He called out, looking around and assessing them in their tactics. "Mariana, reinforce Robert," he shouted, continuing to look around, "Matt, cover gabrielle," he added, "Andrian and Belle, cover the rest, back everyone up, keep an eye on matt and gabrielle," he told them, sure he'd covered them all. He then turned to face Jack and grinned. "Just you and me," he said with a grin
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by James Roland Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:52 am

James chuckled. Potter seemed to think he had a wrap on the situation, a dangerous thought to be having. He then turned to face Robert, he seemed strong enough, but something was clearly holding him back, hopefully he'd be able to take advantage of that. He watched as his snake disappeared and sighed, it was worth a try at least. Robert's spell went wide and missed him but quite alot, which was lucky, gave him a moment to decide what to do. "Avis," he said, watching the flock of small mettallic bird burst forth from his wand, then the focused his wand on Robert and grinned, "Opungo! he shouted, watching the flock swoop on him, clearly trying to peck his eyes out. "Avada Kedavra!" he added for good measure
James Roland
James Roland
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Uhler Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:56 am

"Protego" said jack blocking the spell "I will keep my healer position dont you worry while you may end up nbeing the minister you do not control Khaat or her hospitals. And besides if you remove me from my job as a healer Emof will just take over the hospital and have Khaat rehire me. but that is if you manage to take over the ministry." he said drawing a gun armed with anti magic rounds. He fired them at Jess.
Jack Uhler
Jack Uhler

Number of posts : 253

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:02 am

"Contego! Finite!" He shouted, covering himself and dismissing the irritating little birds. "Avada Kedavra!" He thought, himself, it really was an unimaginative move to send his killing curse right back at him, but, well, he just wasn't Walt Disney at the moment, so Roland would have to get what he had. Maybe next round he'd be more fun for Roland. Perhaps. Perhaps not.

Robert looked around at Uhler for one brief fraction of a second. How incredibly strange the young man's mind had become. Did he forget that he was Khaat's father? Did he honestly think that he would let Khaat fall prey to someone like him anymore or to Emof again? The young man had evidently lost his mind. He was sorely tempted to turn his wand on Uhler, but his time would definately come if Jess didn't finish him off. Now it was personal. Now Robert was perceiving harm towards his only child. And that he would fight for.

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3100
Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:12 am

"Wanna bet i don't control Khaat? Sure, i might not control her completely, but i'm sure she'd answer a 'favour' for me. Also, St Mungos is controlled by the ministry, Khaat directs it, but we fund it, you think you're so secure? He asked. "And what do you think, Ne'os will take over it? Bah, he's just a child, didn't even finish his magical education, and i can tell you from when he was at school, he was nothing special. If the rumours are true, he's not even finished the dark lord off correctly." Jess shouted with a smile. He then saw the gun come up and shrugged, pulling a chunk of rock out of his rubble wall he moved it in front of him, and listened as the rounds thumped into the rock. "Bah, muggle weapons, that just enforces my point," he shouted with a grin, sticking his wand and eyes around the rock to see jack. "Everte Statum!" he shouted, "Accio," he added, pointing his wand at the gun
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Uhler Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:19 am

Jack sidesepped the first spell he let the gun fly from his hand it fell into Ash along the way "What he lacks in fighting with magic he makes up for in creating it. All the weapons i carry are crafted by him so natruly there some safe guards." he said bordly "And if once again you are blinded by the power you dont have yet i am very sorry for you. ill make sure to tell Ne'Os to secure st mungoes" he said aperating away.
Jack Uhler
Jack Uhler

Number of posts : 253

Back to top Go down

Post by James Roland Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:21 am

Roland jumped to one side, watching the jet of green light go past him with a hiss and hit one of the far walls. What a dull response that was. Perhaps Robert was getting tired, nah, that was unlikely, they were only just start this. "Is that all?" he asked with a grin. "Detrimentum!" He cried out, hoping it worked to distract him. "Langlock!" he cried out
James Roland
James Roland
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:29 am

Jess chuckled and shook his head, what a pitiful excuse for a man. He looked around and saw the base of where the fountain was and looked around the battlefield. "Need any help Robert?" He asked, watching he and Roland duel, he seemed to be holding out quite well, but you never knew
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 41 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 37 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top