Battle for the Minsitry! (DEs,OotP, and Ministry) - Page 25
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Battle for the Minsitry! (DEs,OotP, and Ministry) - Page 25 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Battle for the Minsitry! (DEs,OotP, and Ministry)

Page 25 of 41 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 33 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Battle for the Minsitry! (DEs,OotP, and Ministry) - Page 25 Empty Re: Battle for the Minsitry! (DEs,OotP, and Ministry)

Post by Ne'Os Emof Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:35 am

"Protego"Said Ne'Os and faelan blocking the spell "Mari its time to stop now i am keeping you safe" said Ne'Os. Faelan "no i didnt need it it was just so i could do this" he said raisng his sstaff and hitting the bottem against the floor. The rock barrier crumbled and flew at mariana. any that flew passed her would fly around Ne'Os Matt and Sandra.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Battle for the Minsitry! (DEs,OotP, and Ministry) - Page 25 Empty Re: Battle for the Minsitry! (DEs,OotP, and Ministry)

Post by Matthew Lestrange Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:37 am

"You're going to tell me where Emmy is!" he said advancing his wand on her. "Then you can leave...if I don't kill you!" he said angrily. He was sweating now, and very nervous. He hadn't been this serious in a long time, or angry...try Evil. He was staring at her and he had his mouth open slightly, just barely showing is fangs. "After I'm finished with you I'll be taking part in the death of your Master!" he said grinning knowing he would touch a sweet spot. "That's right if you really love Voldy that much I suggest you tell me where Emmy is or I'll kill everyone you know!" he said angrily and very loud.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandra Archer Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:50 am

"Ah...." Sandra said calmly. "You? Kill the Dark Lord? Don't make me laugh any more than I already have. I'll get a stitch in my side!" She smiled, one that practically radiated warmth and understanding, like a parent might give a child who had come back from running away from home. "But there's the irony Matt. Can't you see it? The Dark Lord is beyond Death. And I'm the only one who seems interested in returning him to this world. She shrugged. "Kill me, you don't get a chance to kill him. Either way, you lose." She stood, and dusted herself off, her wand returning to her hand seemingly of it's own accord. "I think it's time we left Faelan. You and any others can stay if you really wish, but I have what I came for." She walked up to Matt and planted a light kiss on his cheek, pushing a few images into his brain through Legilimens.

First, a picture of Emmy tied to a chair, screaming as masked figures hit her over and over.

Second, another picture of her, moaning his name as Sandra literally bounced her around a small stone room with her wand.

A picture of Emmy again, crucified against a wall. She was still breathing, though barely. A team of healers rushed in to fix her up for another session, as Sandra waited calmly in the background.

A final picture of Emmy lying in a pool of her own blood, Sandra carefullly breaking her limbs while someone else healed them. Over and over and over...

And to end, several letters appeared, whirling around before finally coming to a rest.

Little Hangleton.

"Goodbye Matt." And then Sandra apparated away.
Sandra Archer
Sandra Archer

Number of posts : 240
Special Abilities : Memory Manipulation and Apparition

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:14 am

Matt stood there, rooted to the spot. He had NOT just seen those images...Matt just really...couldn't move. He was shaking his wand on the floor at his side. He was just staring at the spot where Sandra had disaparated to. Matt had NOTHING left...nothing...not even Soph. As he stood there a tear escaped his eye...then anger. "Sandra! I WILL FIND YOU!!" he yelled. He picked up his wand and jumped over the big cliff surrounding them and ran out of the Ministry and onto the streets. It was night time and he looked around...she hadn't stuck around she really was gone. He swore loudly and his eyes went from black to red with anger...then black again. He jumped down and landed on the phone booth crushing it and walked back into the Ministy. Swiftly sending scattering DE's against walls and sending chunks of rock at them. As he walked back over to Jess he looked especially evil.."Jess, I think I need help!" he said. Something was controlling him, his glint of evil was getting larger...MUCH larger.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:33 am

Ne'Os sighed and lowered his wand he looked at Faelan "Lets go" he said. They started to walk away from the battle Ne'Os turned to Faelan "Kill Jess" he said simple. Faelan bowed his head and walked off in search of Jess. Ne'Os aperated from the battle.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:37 pm

Mariana looked happly as Ne'Os left because she was about to attack him for pushing her nerves to her very last limits. "I am sick of this!!" she yelled as she started to follow Faelan running behind him. "Come on Mariana you did it once...you can do it again... she thought as she concetrated trying to blast all anger she was carrying inside into enough power to relive advanced abillities Thomas had woken up in her. "FiendFyre!!!" she shouted furiosly as her eyes glowed red for a moment sending flame creatures shaped as phoenix, fox, wolf and eagle in Faelan's direction. She felt big power flowing through her or at least bigger then any other time she was shooting spells.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:52 pm

Gabrielle apparated back into the entrance hall after interupting a duel with Wilson in other part of the ministry.She looked as a couple of more aurors arrived in the meanwhile.Show was one and only.Matt was about to kill Sandra,Mariana was attacking Faelan with dark magic. Wow must have missed a lot... she thought as she hurried towards the aurors trying to avoid all shooting spells of which the current worse one was one that Mariana sent at Faelan. "AURORS GET BACK IN LINE!! GET TO ATTACK POSITIONS!!" she shouted across the battlefield as she looked around waiting to see where Richard was.She hoped he was alright.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Faelan Welty Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:51 pm

Faelan smiled "feindfyre" he said aiming his staff at her. A huge wall of fire amplified by his staff flew at her consuming her spells and still flying at her but weakened "Your dark magic is weak compaired to mine" he said he wavedh is staff infront of ihm 5 corpses rose and ran at Mariana.
Faelan Welty
Faelan Welty

Number of posts : 89

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:56 pm

Okay now i am screwed... thought Mariana as she looked at the corpses that were coming towards her. "Bombarda Maksima!!" she yelled as she apparated to avoid her own exlosion and next moment she stood in front of Faelan. "Nice try Faelan...You'll need to try harder though..." she said as she turned into her wolf animagus and jumped on him trying to bite him for his shoulder.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Faelan Welty Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:00 pm

Faelan didnt expect her to be infront of him so quickly He fell to the floor he could feel her teeth in his shoulder. He rolled away and sent the crucioters curse at her.
Faelan Welty
Faelan Welty

Number of posts : 89

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 41 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 33 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top