Battle for the Minsitry! (DEs,OotP, and Ministry) - Page 24
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Battle for the Minsitry! (DEs,OotP, and Ministry) - Page 24 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Battle for the Minsitry! (DEs,OotP, and Ministry)

Page 24 of 41 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Battle for the Minsitry! (DEs,OotP, and Ministry) - Page 24 Empty Re: Battle for the Minsitry! (DEs,OotP, and Ministry)

Post by Sandra Archer Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:17 pm

Sandra smiled slightly as she felt Matt's hot breath on her neck. So the boy was a vampire now.

Wonderful. That made him all the more vulnerable.

Sandra arched an eyebrow at Matt's statement. "I wonder...." She said nonchalantly, seemingly uncaring about the fact that Matt had a dagger pressed to her throat and was about a half second away from using it, "If Emmanuelle likes cold-blooded killers? Or vampires for that matter. Perhaps you will fall so far in attempting to rescue her that she will not accept you when you finally do. That would be ironic, wouldn't it?" She looked up at Ne'os as he strolled casually through the room towards them. "Oh yes, listen to Emof. He's the king of relationships isn't he? His personal life must be going so great." She said sarcastically, rolling her eyes.
Sandra Archer
Sandra Archer

Number of posts : 240
Special Abilities : Memory Manipulation and Apparition

Back to top Go down

Battle for the Minsitry! (DEs,OotP, and Ministry) - Page 24 Empty Re: Battle for the Minsitry! (DEs,OotP, and Ministry)

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:39 pm

Oh i smell trouble... Mariana thought looking at Matt who was about to literally crucify Sandra if she wouldn't tell him where Emmy was.She crouched to avoid the spells that were blasting from all sides in order to get to him hoping he wouldn't loose control in the wrong moment. "Isn't that pathetic Sandra?Why don't you pick someone you could actually beat instead of using poor pathetic tricks like that one...." she commented as she got close enough into Sandra's shooting range. She knew she probably wouldn't be able to beat her though she needed to calm down Matt a bit before he would do something reckless. "AVERTE STATUM!!" she yelled sending s spell towards her wanting to spare Matt of the doubt that she was trying to seed in him.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:17 pm

"Protego" said Ne'Os blocking Mariana's spell "let him choose what he does" he said "and actuly yes sandra me and samantha are very happy together" he said.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:22 pm

Mariana wasn't pleased with the idea.And didn't give up either because she wasn't the sort of person that simply falls back after attacking. "Stay out of this Ne'Os!!" she shouted to Ne'Os who was standing a couple of meters away. "Anyway where was i?Oh yeah i was telling you how pathetic you are Sandra..You'll only get him across my dead body so how do we deal with this huh? AVADA KEDAVRA!!" she shouted sending a killing curse at her. She was sick of playing games like this was a dueling tournament.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:28 pm

Ne'Os sighed he quickly waved his wand a chucnk of rubble flew up into the air and intercepted the curse Ne'Os stepped in the way of Matt and Sandra "this is between the to of them" He said.

Fealan walked over To Ne'Os, Sandra, Matt, and Mari he stood Next to Ne'Os to create more of a barrier.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:41 pm

Mariana looked at Ne'Os irritated. "I have my own personal issues with her aswell.So get out of my way Ne'Os or i won't respond!!" she warned him as she looked at another a death eater that just made his way to the scene making a barrier. "Bombarda Maksima!!" she said casting a spell trying to break a barrier. "And thanks a lot Ne'Os..If something happens to Matt i am going to kill YOU instead of her!!" she commented as she turned to Faelan who needed to fall back before she could do anything else. "So death eaters hiding behind a barrier..from a 17 year old girl...how pathetic.." she said starting to insult Faelan provocating him to attack her.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:05 pm

Sandra Archer wrote:Sandra smiled slightly as she felt Matt's hot breath on her neck. So the boy was a vampire now.

Wonderful. That made him all the more vulnerable.

Sandra arched an eyebrow at Matt's statement. "I wonder...." She said nonchalantly, seemingly uncaring about the fact that Matt had a dagger pressed to her throat and was about a half second away from using it, "If Emmanuelle likes cold-blooded killers? Or vampires for that matter. Perhaps you will fall so far in attempting to rescue her that she will not accept you when you finally do. That would be ironic, wouldn't it?" She looked up at Ne'os as he strolled casually through the room towards them. "Oh yes, listen to Emof. He's the king of relationships isn't he? His personal life must be going so great." She said sarcastically, rolling her eyes.

"You'd be surprised at what Emmy likes" he said not falling for her word tricks. "Don't you even try tricking me!" he said pressing the dagger harder to her throat and looking at Ne'os and Mari. "Mari, stay back!" he yelled to her. "Ne'os don't let Mari go! Keep her there!" he yelled looking at Sandra, "You can talk Sandra, yet you are in no position to do said talking!" he said tightening his grip on the dagger and squeezing her arm tighter. Any tighter and he would break it...

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandra Archer Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:01 am

"Oh Matt," Sandra luaghed, shifting her neck so the blade dug into her skin just a tiny amount. "Matt Matt Matt. If you wanted to kill me, you would've tried already. But no, you want me alive. You need me alive. Do you know why?" She asked, still smiling. "Not only because I know more than you'll ever know about your poor wife, but because I know you Matt. So hungry to be accepted. So hungry to be loved. So scared you'll lose the person that means the most to you. So desperate to get her back. Sometimes, when she's sobbing your name as her tears mix with blood...I wonder if you'll ever manage to find her...and just how far you'd go to do it."
Sandra Archer
Sandra Archer

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:27 am

Matt had closed his mouth and taken the dagger away from Sandras neck. He threw her to the ground and kicker her wand away. It was on the edge of the cliff she had made around them he aimed his wand at her right on the head. His face covered in dirt, his eyes full of anger, his hand steady and a curse right in his mind. He wanted her to suffer. "Sandra, I try my best not to kill." he sighed. "I had enough killing when I was a Death Eater myself, and all it brought was trouble!" he added angrily. "Besides, yes I do need you. And once I'm done I'll kill you and that little brat of a son of yours!" he said angrily. Matt focused his mind on Jess's and sent a message using Leglimens to him. "Need, Make, Threat, To, Find, Emmy." was all he could do with the memories Jess had. "Oh, And, Make, Death, Eat, Left" was all he could add as well.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandra Archer Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:33 am

Sandra's eyes lit up. "Oh, you'll kill him for me? Matt, your such a dear!" She laughed again, throwing her head back. "And don't think you can physically hurt me Matt. There are some places I'd have to pay for what you want to do to me." She purred, eyes half closing. "Now. I'm going to stand up." she said calmly. "And I'm probably going to leave. If you wouldn't mind-"
Sandra Archer
Sandra Archer

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 41 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top