Battle for the Minsitry! (DEs,OotP, and Ministry) - Page 13
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Battle for the Minsitry! (DEs,OotP, and Ministry) - Page 13 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Battle for the Minsitry! (DEs,OotP, and Ministry)

Page 13 of 41 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 27 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Battle for the Minsitry! (DEs,OotP, and Ministry) - Page 13 Empty Re: Battle for the Minsitry! (DEs,OotP, and Ministry)

Post by James William Wilson Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:37 am

''Oh, come on Patterson. Firing killing curses is so.... childish.'', he said and levitated a piece of the floor to block the curse. The piece broke instantly. ''Bloody child... stop yelling, fight it. I presume you know how to liberate your mind!'', he yelled.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Battle for the Minsitry! (DEs,OotP, and Ministry) - Page 13 Empty Re: Battle for the Minsitry! (DEs,OotP, and Ministry)

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:35 am

Mariana didin't change her expression though she was able to miss on purpose at least for now. Thomas was talking in her head it made her go crazy.She knew occlumency though she was too desperate and disorientated to know what to for the moment.Her mind was full of all the bad things that happened in the past especially when she was 5 yrs old. "Leave me alone i don't want to!!" she screamed though she still didn't have control over her actions.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:42 pm

[[OOC: Ok so this happened (mostly) when I was asleep and I started reading through this then my eyes died. So I haven't read it all. Can someone please briefly say anything important that's happened plot-wise? Actually Jemma doesn't know either so someone should probably tell her IC.]]

Jemma apparated just outside of the Ministry, then crept in. She hadn't got Jess' message right away and felt bad about it, but wanted to at least help in some form in the fight. She was glad she could join in battles now that she didn't have to hide her alliance at all.

Jemma saw curses flying everywhere. She cast a shield around herself to stop at least most curses. Though that wouldn't help her much, considering the Death Eaters tended to use a lot of unforgivables. Where is Jess? Or at least another Order member! I can't find anyone! Maybe someone will be around in some back room or something somewhere.

Jemma carried on searching, every so often getting a glimpse of an Order member before they vanished behind yet more curses. Cursing under her breath, she decided to just try and fend of the Death Eaters as best she could. The Order were always fighting the Death Eaters, so that was a safe bet. She cast stupefy towards a couple of Death Eaters, though she couldn't tell who they were from the back.

-------------
Stupefy is a stunning charm. Any Death Eaters who want to can become the two she aimed the spell at, I'll leave it open.

Battle for the Minsitry! (DEs,OotP, and Ministry) - Page 13 Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:59 pm

Sandra Archer wrote:Sandra turned, snarling, to face the incoming storm sent by Gabrielle. Bringing up her wand, she began to weave through the storm, hacking at it left and right.

"Sandra!" Thomas shouted, running towards her. "Faelan's dead, The Order just keeps coming! We have to go I-"

"AVADA KEDAVRA!"

Sandra winced as Thomas was thrown to the ground by the force of the curse, wand rolling from his lifeless fingers. Snarling, she gave him an angry kick to the head. Stupid. Idiotic. Getting himself killed like that...She readied her wand, firing more jets of green death towards the approaching order, but something wasn't right. The attacks didn't phase them, they simply continued advancing as if nothing had happened. "No!" Sandra shouted as the wall of bodies pressed in closer. "No, this can't be...real."

"DAMNIT!" She roared, pointing her wand at her own wrist. "DIFFINDO!" She screamed in pain as the spell ripped open her wrist, but the cut wasn't fatal, and did what it was supposed to do - mainly, snap her out of the auror's illusion spell. "Bitch." She snarled, whipping her wand at the true storm Gabrielle had created. "Finite." She muttered, and though it took no small amount of effort, the storm subsided before it could do any true damage.

"Wonderful." She muttered to herself as more Order arrived. "Bloody fantastic. DEATH EATERS! FORM A CIRCLE WITH ME! SHOULDERS TOGETHER, FACING OUT! NOW!!"

[[OOC:Matt i thought you were going to give Mariana honour of killing you (Thomas) lol..]]
Gabrielle moved few steps back as her 2nd storm was destroyed and Sandra called off all of her death eaters to gather around.She had a bad feeling about this though she looked at Thomas who still didn't seem to give up on young Ms.Diggory.She didn't quite understand what did he get from torturing or killing her besides entire Order on his back though she didn't have the time to think about these details for the moment.

"ALL AURORS GET BACK IN LINE!!Defend the ministry...if we die we die with honour!!" she shouted using her wand on her throat to make her voice even more loud then it already was when she was giving her orders.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:13 pm

Richard heard Gabrielle's hundred times higher voice ordering aurors to get back in line. What line? he thought for himself before he hurried towards where he left Gabrielle when he used Forcio spell on Mariana a few minutes ago.Since then he was only looking at the development of the situation and stunning a person or two along. "You rang?" he asked as he took his position next to Gabrielle and waited for the next command.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Hugo Weasley Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:27 pm

They had a line? Jen thought in disbelief. She didn't know of any line, as far as she was aware it was a free for all. Shaking her head, she grinned at Rob who was looking a little bit lost and ran back over towards Gabrielle. She was managing to miss any spells that weren't hitting selective targets and she was pretty happy about that. She found Muggle combat a little bit more fun and entertaining but she wasn't going to point this out. She stopped beside another Auror whom she did not recognise and smiled a little at Gabrielle. There had been no formal meeting so far but it could be some sort of start. She blew a wayward piece of hair out of her eyes and opened her mouth to speak to Gabrielle. “Here.” She said, albeit a little breathlessly. There were little nagging thoughts in the back of her mind asking her what would come out of this apart from broken bones and a dire need for blood replenishing potions. Jenifer guessed that there wouldn’t be a lot to get out of the situation but the ministry needed defending. That was all there was to it.
Hugo Weasley
Hugo Weasley
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 401
Special Abilities : Occlumency, Leglimency, Memory Manipulation, Non-Verbal Magic, Wandless Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:03 pm

OoC:I've decided to let him live for a little while xD. Gab can kill him later if you want....
Matt looked up trying to find who and where the person was who was doing this. He ducked under a killing curse and then moved to the back of the group. He was looking around scoping the area, just looking. He then noticed a shadow move up in the rafters. "Wilson, up there.." he said quietly to him. He pointed upwards and you could just faintly see a cloak billowing.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:33 pm

Dane had come rushing out of the Auror floor as soon as he had dealt with a few Death Eaters hidden in the ranks. He had returned to his office after he had talked to Gabrielle to see if there were any upstairs. "Boss!" he said rushing to Gabrielle. "There are about 5 dead Death Eaters on the Auror floor," he said. "I'm afraid...three of our men are dead...one is badly wounded..." he said.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:56 pm

[[OOC:Well basiclly i don't think there's enough alive aurors for 5 of them to be dead..And if anyone else has a wish to blow out DEs they can join auror attack..]]
Gabrielle looked as majority of her aurors got back in the line. "They will come Sandra called off all her Death Eaters there." she said pointing her wand at that direction. "Now that majority of you are here listen up.THIS MAY BE A FINAL STRIKE IF YOUR SPELL IS SUCCESSFUL ENOUGH!! NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS YOU WILL HOLD YOUR POSITIONS!!" she said giving the newest command to all aurors. "We have to use combined strength of our storm spells to blow them on the floor or at least distract them for long enough for us to cast the spells to imobilize,disarm or kill the remaining Death Eaters.On my mark!" she said creating another storm with Tempestas sending it full forced at the gathered death eaters.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:00 pm

Richard looked at Gabrielle hoping she knew excatly what she was doing.He pointed his wand at the direction where Sandra started gathering remaining Death Eaters for the final strike. "Well Gabrielle if we die...it's been nice knowing you.." he said not really meaning.He just had to put some humor in it to raise everyone's moral up. "Tempestas!Inscendio!!" he shouted combining strength of storm and fire creating a strong fire storm sending it towards Sandra at the exact same point where Gabrielle's storm was already blowing with a huge force.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 41 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 27 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top