Unexpected Happenings..... - Page 8
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Unexpected Happenings..... - Page 8 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Unexpected Happenings.....

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Unexpected Happenings..... - Page 8 Empty Re: Unexpected Happenings.....

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:26 pm

"Jennifer you better release Sam or i will tear the room you in apart until i find a weakness in the spell" he said a lamp in the bedroom exploding from the anger Ne'Os had.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:52 am

Sophia looked at Ne'Os. "Surely this spell have to have a weakness, I mean all spells have weakness in them!"said Sophia thinking of the weakness of Jennifer spell. "Wait, doesn't protecting spells keep the enemy away?"Sophia asked Ne'Os and Jack calmly. "But it doesn't keep away people who are on there side, so maybe jut maybe Ne'O can enter into somehow seeing how he uaed to be a death eater."said Sophia softly. "Maybe it has some spell around it that only people with the dark mark can enter it."said Sophia shrugging. She might be wrong but there was only one way to find out and that was by Ne'O trying once again to get pass the line again.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:00 am

Ne'OS smiled at the thought he raised his sleave so his dark mark was showing "As the head death eater i remember taking the life of many foes oh how i enjoyed it how i would...feast on there blood and watch the lights leave there eyes..what I would do just do it one more time" the dark mark burned black he walked to the line and paused should he walk through?
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:08 am

Sophia smiled when Ne'Os walked passed the line. "Yes, I knew it would work!"said Sophia quietly smiling happily at Ne'Os. "Good thing you have me around Ne'O to fiigure these things out."said Sophia just joking around with him. "So how are we going to get through? Were not a death eater or ex death eater!"said Sophia softly. "Ne'Os, see if there' anyway you can take off the spell or charm now."said Sophia softly waiting behind the line once again. Sophia knew if she crossed the line again she would be thrown againt the wall like she did the first time he crossed it.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:15 am

"No but luckily i have a death eater that can stop the spell, Fealan that staff is my creation" he said smileing his fangs showing.

Fealan blincked "Im sorry what?" he askedn ot understanding.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:37 am

((OOC:Ne'os let Jennifer capture you for a few minutes, that way she can torture sammy and hurt Sophia good. Remember Sophia wanted Jennifer to hurt her, I can't do that if you hurt Jennifer first. So I will torture Sammy and hurt Sophia and then you can hurt me and then Jennifer will leave and then happy ending.))

Sammy looked up at Ne'os watching him cross the line she knew that talking right now would be a bad idea, so she smiled at him knowing that this was a good thing. But she just hoped that he would continue being lucky.

Jennifer smiled evily at him as she watched him try and get through the line again, but then suddenly frowned deeply as she watched him get passed the line. She could have sworn that that spell was perfect. Oh well, she would just have to stop him another way. She was going to make him watch her torture his wife one way or another. "Petrificus Totalus!" Jennifer said loudly throwing it with all her might, hoping against hope that it would work. If she couldn't keep him in one spot and make him watch her torturing his wife she would just keep trying to do so over and over again.

April watched as Ne'os willingly walked through the line again, this time successfully. This proved to her that he was a death eater. But everyone already knew that, this was just proof. But for him to willingly risk his life for the one he loved this made her think twice about what she thought she knew about him, or atleast what she had been told.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:21 pm

Ne'Os froze instantly he fell over he could still seee the scene no dought April thought he was a death eater he would have to explain the situation to her later. Faelan still looked confused. Outside Jack stood and brushed himself off he limped up to the room.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:56 am

Sophia looked at Jeniifer angrily and pointed her wand at her. "Stupefy!"said Sophia angrily hopeing the spell will go towards her. "Let her go wolfie!"said Sophia angrily as she glared at her with black eyes then looked down at Ne'Os who was frozed. "Damn, to bad I can't cross that line if I could she'll already be dead!"Sophia thought to herself. As she waved her wand at Ne'O he muttered the countercurse hopeing to unfreeze him but she didn't think it would work seeing how Jennifer did it. "Maybe there' some way I can get into the room without crossing the line."Sophia thoughtto herself looking around the room.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:26 am

Sammy could feel the tears comeing down her face like a waterfall now. She knew what was to come next, she knew there was nothing that anyone could do. She was just greatfull that Ne'os knew that she loved him. She looked at him with loving eyes as he was frozen on the floor.

Jennifer smiled victoriously as she watched Ne'os hit the floor. Jennifer had almost forgotten about Faelan who was by her side. "Faelan, take out the auror and the body guard, while I take out the sophia girl. But please do all of this from the confinse of this room." Jennifer told him hoping that he would have put the blasted staff away and did as he was told. As she said this she pulled Sammy up in front of her to block the spell that Sophia had thrown at her. Jennifer put Sammy back down and then pointed her wand at Sophia. "Crucio, Petrificus Totalus, Sectercempra!! Stay out of my way nincompoop!" Jennifer said throwing spells at Sophia knowing that at least one of them had to hit her. As soon as Sophia was out of the way she would have all the time in the world to torture Sammy in front of Ne'os. This would be the best kiddnapping yet.

April moved out of the way as spell and curses where flying everywhere. While she was dodging them she was also sending some out. She would go back and forth between Jennifer and Faelan. She only hoped that noone else would get hurt.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:57 pm

Sophia dodged the "Crucio, Petrificus Totalus curse and spell that gotten thrown at her by Jennifer but as she tried to ducking the Sectumsempra curse it hit on her the stomach making her stomach blleed. Cursing angrily to her herself she held her injured stomach with her right hand and glared at Jennifer and pointed her wand at her. "Confundo, Impedimenta,Sectumsempra!"Sophia shouted throwing random spells at Jennifer hopeing at lease one of them would hit her. Pointing her wand at Samantha she shouted. "Rennervate!" which she hoped would bring Samantha out of unconsciousness. "It's not over yet Wolfie, I'm not that injured yet."said Sophia as he pointed her wand to her side as a bandage appered on it which would hold her for now.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top