A day to relax and get away from school! - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A day to relax and get away from school! - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A day to relax and get away from school!

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A day to relax and get away from school! - Page 5 Empty Re: A day to relax and get away from school!

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:14 am

Sophia dodged his snowball and laughed. "Ah, you mssed you me!"said Sophia throwing another snowball as she waved her wand at the ground as moresnowballs started making themseleves. "You can't beat me Nick, I'm SO ahead of you!"said Sophia smiling. "Nah, your not evil just crazy!"said Sophia just joking around with him and pulling his leg. "I think you choose to stay out here, which I think was a BAD choice your SO going to get beat by girl!"said Sophia smiling. Sophia was just joking with him, but she was really good at snowball fighting afterall she did it aot with Andrian and Danny to become good at it.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

A day to relax and get away from school! - Page 5 Empty Re: A day to relax and get away from school!

Post by Nick Potter Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:19 am

Nick had reached for his wand he grabbeb it and cast "Deplu-" nick had cast but he was only halfway through the spell when the snowball hit him and broke his wand "Ill do this the old fashioned way"Nick said as he made snow balls and by the time he was ready to throw he was worn out with 100 snowballs infront of him
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2916

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:50 am

Sopha eyes widen when a snowball broke his wand. "Oops, sorry!"said Sophia seriously sorry she broke his wand. As she watched him him do it the normal way she smiled and waited patiently for him. She kne she could hdad done it tht way but it would had been harder and more tiring. "You ready Nick? if you more time I will give it to you."said Sophia giving him a soft warm smile. As she gotten looked at for she was out in the cold with just her Gryffindor robe on without any other warm jacket throwing snowballs that were cold. Laughing when people probably didn't know she was a vampire and the cold doesn't bug her one bit.

Sophia was a tough girl when it came to coldness for she couldn't feel it which was a good thing about being vampire. But Sophia hated the summer time for she couldn't sta out for a long period of time withut burning up and dying. That's why Sophia loved weather like this for it was cold and sunny or the clouds covered the sun so she could be out longer. As the wind rustled through her hair she smiled and waited for Nick to throw a snowball at her in return. "Is your wand ok, or do we need to go see if we can fix it?"Sophia asked him softly as she looked a his hand.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top