A day to relax and get away from school! - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A day to relax and get away from school! - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A day to relax and get away from school!

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A day to relax and get away from school! - Page 4 Empty Re: A day to relax and get away from school!

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:53 pm

Sophia nodded. "Sounds like a plan to me."said Sophia softly as they started walking towards Zonko's Joke Shop. Taking out a chocolate Frog Sophia stopped it befor it escape and took a bite of and groaned as shee seen what card she gotten. "Are you serious? you got to be kidding me they put him Chocolate Frog Cards someone shoot me!"said Sophia as she gotten out her wand and burned it. Smilig to hersef she put her wad back into her robes nd looked as innocent as ever.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

A day to relax and get away from school! - Page 4 Empty Re: A day to relax and get away from school!

Post by Nick Potter Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:05 pm

"What card did you get you dont want to know who i got"Nick said as he spit on his card and threw it on the ground
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2916

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:34 am

Sophia laughed when he threw his card on the ground for h knew who it was already was and she didn't needed to ask who it was. "I gotten Headmaster Vincent Majere."said Sophia disgusted. "It's a wonder why they would out him in the Chocolate Frog is beyond me!"said Sophia rollng her eyes. As they reched Zonko's Sophia walked in nd tarted feeling a little more calm again. Looking round Sophia smirked and looked at Nick. "Maybe we should get some pranks and pull them on Majare."said Sophia laughing. Sophia wasn't a troublemaker but just to ee the looks on his face would be a major laugh!
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:43 pm

"i got him to my god who even likes him anyway"Nick said as he approached Zonko's Joke Shop with Sophia he seen some choclates that made people puke Nick grabbed some of them and a heart box "I think ill put these in the heart box and write a note from some teacher then he will eat them"Nick said laughing
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:25 am

Sophia shrugged. "I don't know, some people do like him although no many!"said Sophia as she wrinkled her nosse in disgust. Sophia laughed when she seen him grab some puke choolates and a heart box. "Good luck that Nick, I got nothing to do with it!"said Sophia laughing. "No you should get the bolis pinple like ones instead!"said Sophia laughng so hard she had to hold her sides. "Just to see him eat those and get boils like pimple on his face would be so priceless!"said Sophia laughing again. Sophia was never really the evil type or troublemaker but she did have to admit that would be a funy prank to pull on Majere.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:37 pm

Nick grabbed some of those too "well im done here what about you"Nick askeed
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:36 am

Sophia laughed hwen he grabbed some and said he was done. "Ok, I'm done as well lets go!"said Sophia heading up to the counter to get the stuff she gotten from the shop. "Where do yo want to go to next?"Sophia asked as they waited in line. As they inched up alittle further Sophia thought of minute. "Hey what bout the quidditch shop? I been meaning to go there to get some more chaser pads for me."said Sophia softly. As they finally reached the counter Sophia gotten out her money and paid for her things and stepped aside to let Nick pay for his. "So you want to come to the Quidditch Shop ith me? if not you can go somewhere else and we'll meet back at the Three Broomsticks."said Sophia.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:41 am

"ill go with ya my broom is trash"Nick said paying for his as he walked to the shop the blizzard started again He picked up sme snow made a snowball and threw it at sophia
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:55 am

Sophia gasped and laughed when Nick thre a snowbll at her. "Oh no you didn't Mr. Potter!"said Sophia making a snowball and threw it back at him laughing. "Or we can stay out and have a snowball fight!"said Sophia laughing at how much fun she was having now. As she seen people look at her and Nick funny she laughed and jgnored them for she was having to much fun to worry about them. "Ah you cant get me, last time was a lucky one for I wasn't expecting it!"said Sophia.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:58 am

"Hmmm i dont know i choose"Nick said throwing another snowball at her as he doged her snowball "Muhahahahaha im so evil" Nick said laughing
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top