A day to relax and get away from school! - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A day to relax and get away from school! - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A day to relax and get away from school!

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A day to relax and get away from school! - Page 2 Empty Re: A day to relax and get away from school!

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:13 am

Sophia nodded. "I know Nick, he was a good friend to my Uncle and my Aunt."said Sophia softly. "If I have to I will homechool my kids and teach them everything I know even if I have to take some time of from being a healer!"aid Sophia softly. "I just hope it gets better for I really want my kids to come to Hogwarts just like me and Andrian did."said Sophia softly. "Even though were not together, I'm sure he would want the same for them."said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

A day to relax and get away from school! - Page 2 Empty Re: A day to relax and get away from school!

Post by Nick Potter Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:23 am

"we cant leave this place the door is covered by snow and we are looseing power here"Nick said looking around to see that lights were starting to go out in the back "Ive got a blank check and im going to use every cent of it killing voldemort and even more of it helping you me and you are like family"Nick said quietly
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2916

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:35 am

Sophia nodded and looked at the door for it indeed was covered with snow. As the light went out Sophia cursed under her breath. "Well time to get our wands out."saidSophia softly as she got herwand out and muttered. "Lumos Maxima!" as her wand lit up very brightly. "There some light for us at lease."said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:42 am

"yep anyway have you ever done something so stupid or was scared to do it anyway i dont know that spell i only know lumos"Nick said pulling out his wand "Lumos" he casted
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:48 am

Sophia nodded. "Yeah tons of times, but I did it anyway like go into the forest for a dentention in my fifth year!"said Sophia shivering at the thought of it. "I was also cared when Dae burnt down my house inmy fifth year and killed myparents."said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:55 am

"Being a healer might be dangerous for you if you come in contact with blood being a vampire and im sorry to hear about you parents so when will your kids be starting wizard school i hear the new headmaster is making 7 year olds join hogwarts"Nick had said as all the lights went out at once "dear god i think i will try something Lumos maxima" nick casted like everybody else was and for the first time in his life he got it right
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:03 am

"I know it might be dangerou seeing how I'm a vampire but I think I can handle I'm controliling myself alot better now."said Sophia softly, "Afor my parents it' ok, things happen and there's nothing we can do about it sometimes."aidSophia softly. "Yes my kids will go to wizarding school, but that isn't intil they turn eleven right now there in Muggle schooling I want them to know some muggle things before they start Hogwarts or whereever they go."saidSophia softly. Sophia smiled when she saw him do Lumos Maxima and got it right. "Good job Nick, it's a pretty haed spell to learn."ssaid Sophia softly,
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:08 am

"yeah muggle stuff is good and the last time I did a spell i didnt know my wand exploded"Nick said and then he noticed something "Snow can be melted with fire and we could cast Incendo on the snow and melt it couldent we"Nick asked
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:25 pm

Sophia laughed her tinkling bell laugh when he said that last tim he try Lumos Maxima his wand exploded."Wow really? that's something!"said Sophia laughing. Sophia nodded. "Yeah we could, but would you raher stay here intil the blizzard is over?"Sophia asked him softly. "I don't know about you, but I would rather stay here."said Sophia laughing her tinkling bell laugh. "How did you know about that spell isn't that abve your year?"Sophia asked him looking at him. Sophia looked out the window to see how it looked by the looks it still looked pretty bad outside and not many people were outside the were manly in the Three Broomsicks.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:37 pm

"Yes and yes I know Incendio because I have some of my dad's old books so what should we do to pass the time"Nick said to her as he seen that most people were dueling or sleeping
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top