At Little Hangleton - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

At Little Hangleton - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

At Little Hangleton

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

At Little Hangleton - Page 6 Empty Re: At Little Hangleton

Post by Jess Potter Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:47 am

Jess shrugged, he was ready to accept Darren's opinion, even if no one else's. "Ok, Matt, Khaat and Myself will go the Riddle house, then check the graveyeard, you can meet us there," he said. "So we should keep an eye out for anything too ordinary?" He asked, grinning. "No worries," he decided. "So, shall we go?" He asked, eager to leave. Not that he didn't like darren's house or anything, he just hated standing still even more.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:52 am

"We will meet at the graveyard of the village," Darren corrected Danny. "after 2 hours. And cellphones... Well we can all use patronus'.. rather more effective." Darren despised all muggle things, he didn't understand how wizards could undermine themselves by using those things. "alright then, Ne'os, Danny, with me, come on."

[Ill make another thread for us.]
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:54 am

"Just saying," he said calmly to Darren's insight on cell phones "aurors or DEs may see it. It's not like its some silent thing y'know." He presssed the door and exited the home feeling rain hit his face. It was nothing really. All it was was just some falling drops, not a hailstorm. But it would become one sooner or later. "We'll meet you there"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:57 am

"A patronus is fine by me, Khaat said, eager to get on with this. She saw that Jess was becoming aggitated by the inactivity, and she was just as eager to get this hunt behind her. There was some little twisted memory in her head of going to a girls camp during the summer where she had been lured on a "snipe" hunt--told she was hunting some rare nocturnal animal called a snipe. She had spent all night hunting for this mythical little monster, only to be forced into putting her hand into a brown paper bag to feel the "snipe" and found it to be nothing but a wad of mud and stinging nettles. If Jess Potter was luring her into nothing more than a snipe hunt, she had full intentions of giving her a piece of her mind. On the other hand, if they could in fact find a horcrux, she fully intended that it should be destroyed, and the sooner the better.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23620
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:58 am

[we're walking there, check the other thread. Also Vincent and Dane might enter either one of those two threads.]
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:00 am

((I'll make another topic for us then))
Jess nodded. "Be careful," he said as a final warning, "We don't want anyone going missing, and the chances are the Aurors and DEs are thinking the exact same thing as us," he added with a grin. "Should make things interesting at the very least," he added with a shrug. "Anyway, Khaat, Matt, come with me," he said, walking out the door. "Oh, and Patronuses are the way to go for me," he added, his voice echoing down the path
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:19 pm

(Chaps sorry, but could anyone point me as to where I need to post? I am sorry, I had a lot of tests last week so I did not have the time to catch up :-( )
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:58 pm

OOC: we've split up wilson. jess and matt and i are at the riddle house. maybe you want to join us there? khaat just found a really cool sort of alchemic battery/amplifier thingy. why don't you catch up w/ us there?
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:11 pm

OOC: Where do you want me?
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:22 pm

why dont you join me in the yard at the riddle house, andy?
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top