At Little Hangleton - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

At Little Hangleton - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

At Little Hangleton

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

At Little Hangleton - Page 3 Empty Re: At Little Hangleton

Post by Jess Potter Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:16 pm

Jess raised an eyebrow and looked at danny. "If i were you," he said, "i would start remembering that it was I that invited you to come here, and i hold the power to tell you to p iss off, so please, so being an obnoxious, stuck up little twirp, pull your head into line and listen. We're sticking in a group, and that's final, you have a problem then go, it wouldn't bother me half as much as you'd hope
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:50 pm

Oh stop arguing you two. Matt said getting impatient himself. Where the hell is everyone else!?!?! he said looking at his watch. They should've been here by now!

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:11 pm

Jess, we dont know where the first horcrux was hidden :/ That happened like 20 years prior to this happening, so Darren and Jess wouldn't of been born yet Rolling Eyes

----------------------------------------

"I guess this is the unity of the Order," Darren said quietly. "Two members arguing, the rest haven't showed up. Great." He usually made these sarcastic comments, it was in his nature. It was mainly to annoy people really, but also to make them shut up.
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:45 pm

OoC:For the sake of forum activeness I shall post!!

Hahahahahah No! Matt said to Darren. He looked around some more and hope they weren't here long. This place felt like it would fall on them any minute!! He walked up to Jess and asked him, You did tell the others where the house was right?

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:10 pm

((never mind i'm no longer interested))

Last edited by Ne'Os Emof on Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:12 pm

OoC:Ne'os read the first post...says only join if you're gonna post a paragraph Rps!!! That's 4 lines

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:17 pm

[Or you can go for 3, only if you have nothing else to write about. but thats just 1 Wink ]
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:17 pm

((ok i edited))
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:28 pm

Khaat had had her reservations about chasing after a horcrux with a death eater. It had made her hesitate. However, she had been forced to reconsider. Narcissa was a friend, afterall, and if Narcissa had come to her for help, Khaat knew she would not have hesitated a moment. This young man was Jess's friend, and Khaat respected Jess enough to take him at his word.

She had armed herself, though, dressing in black jeans, black suede boots--into which she had tucked Remus's wand, a black sweater and her full black cloak with the hood pulled up. Her own wand was in her hand. She hadn't been to this village since...well, it was long ago and very painful. And she didn't like returning here at all. That was the other part of her hesitation. Her own inner demons.

She knew exactly where she was supposed to meet. Knew the place well. Too well, and far before most of these young men were probably even born. Chasing horcruxes, she sighed heavily. Folly, in her book. Few people were alive now that could honestly say theyhad actually met or knew the dark lord when he had been at the height of his power, but she had had an encounter she would never forget. And the way she figured his twisted mind worked, they might never find all of his horcruxes. She figured anyone who had worked that hard to make himself the center of his own universe had left far more horcruxes behind than he would ever tell anyone about. She was in full favor of letting this sleeping dog lie undisturbed.

But she arrived anyway, Remus's too well trained warrior, still following orders even when she believed they weren't the wisest. She knocked on the door of the house and just waited, her seer's mind fully activated, making her hypervigilent here.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:36 pm

Danny grew a fist at Jess "Jess you are some leader you know that? So as far as I can tell you, go fuc* yourself." It felt good to say that. Made him feel empowered. It was as if Danny began to transform into something that he wanted to avoid for so long. Felt good to feel this way too. Feeling nothing for everybody else and minding his own business. He turned to Darren and then said "So where do we look first? As far as I can tell, Jess doesn't know bull about this horcrux"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top