At Little Hangleton - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

At Little Hangleton - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

At Little Hangleton

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

At Little Hangleton - Page 2 Empty Re: At Little Hangleton

Post by Andrew Thompson Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:18 am

Danny nodded and then sighed. Knowing he would have to do this sooner or later, he said "Okay Darren, I know you think I'm your enemy, but if you've got my back, I've got yours." Those were some of the few words he had spoken in the past few hours. Ever since his event with Sophia, he had been a lot more quiet. He felt a lot more...confused then mad or sad. Yet whenever it was something besides his main thinking, he was focused only on what was happening. And one of those times, was now.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:21 am

ooohhh.. What happened with Sophia? :O

---------------------------------------------------

"No... I think that you think that I am your enemy, I have no such.. grudge against you," Darren replied coolly. "Anyways, sure, after all we're allies now." For now anyways, Darren didn't plan on keeping it like that for long. One reason why he had wanted Ne'os to come along.
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:26 am

[Long story. MSN me and I'll fill you in.]

Danny rolled his eyes and then said "I never considered you an enemy. I only considered you one, when you were interfering with Order business." He then wondered if Darren was truly in this to help destroy the Death Eaters chances of getting Voldemort back. After all, Ne'os was very well much wanted. And so was Danny, but he didn't feel like telling anyone just yet. It was pointless not to tell since the Order knew of his alliance in the jailbreak and Darren was the only person who didn't know in this room. But still, if he asked, he would have to come clean since the Quibbler had set a bounty for his gun.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:32 am

jess nodded. "Welcome Danny, Matt," he said with a nod. "you guys ready?" he asked, ignoring the conversation he and Darren were having. He was used to it, it happens when your best friend is public enemy number one. Anyway he generally zoned out when people spoke with darren. "Where will we go after this?" He asked
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:36 am

Darren shrugged as Danny said he wasn't his enemy, better, that meant he wouldn't be on much alert. Well not as much as usual. "Gaunt House, I think a horcrux or clue could be there."
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:39 am

Danny stopped leaning against the wall and then said "Might as well go now. No point in waiting here for the other when the DEs may already be near the Horcrux. Might as well leave a note, and go as quickly as possible." It would be risky since it was such a small hunting party, but it was also better since they had a low possibility of being detected. Besides, if they did run into any trouble, Danny would just shoot to kill. His Anti-Magic bullets worked every time, so why let it go to waste?
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:45 am

Jess thought for a second. "It would make sense, but then again, he already hid one horcrux there, though, he wouldn't be stupid enough to place another one there," he said with a frown. "Realisticly, he wont have any in the area," He said thoughtfully, "But it wouldn't hurt to check i suppose," he added. "And we have to wait here for the others to join us," he said, leaning up against a wall, hearing a creaking noise, and a crack, before standing back up, deciding it was unsafe to do such things
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:51 am

Danny looked at Jess and then considered what he said. They would have to find another place. "I suggest an idea," he said calmly "how about me and Darren go out and check that place. He may have hidden 2 there, but Harry never found it. It's worth a shot really."
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:01 am

Jess tilted his head to one side. "Why not all of us?" He asked, "We're all in this together, and the observation of many will be preferable." he said, "I say we stick together," he summarised, "Also, for the safety of us all, we all need to stick together, as i expect the DEs and Aurors will be probably thinking along the same lines of us." He finished

((No splitting up))
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:06 am

Danny ignored Jess's explanation. Once more did he have to go thinking ahead like they had a lot to lose. "I really don't care Jess," he said normally grabbing 'The Liberator' from his right side and making sure that it was loaded with AM bullets "As far as I'm concerned, the DEs won't care about me. Darren will have a disguise. Besides, the aurors will already try to kill us, so what's the point in hiding? If we take too long, Luscious's Lackies, Voldemorts followers, or the Ministry's aurors will find it before us. We can't give them the opportunity."
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top