At Little Hangleton - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

At Little Hangleton - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

At Little Hangleton

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

At Little Hangleton - Page 4 Empty Re: At Little Hangleton

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:42 pm

Hey! Whatch it Danny!! Matt said angrily. Your lucky I didn't kill you that day at Sophias house! Don't make me do it here! he said looking at Jess. Matt's anger was getting the best of him. He really didn't want that to happen!

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:46 pm

Danny looked at Matt and said nothing. What a joke this guy was. He was sick of this guy always trying to tell Danny what to and and always threatening to kill him. If Danny didn't have a heart, he would've killed him himself long ago. He was sick of all these people trying to think this was a time of planning and strategies. Boy how wrong they are.

[OoC: No offense to anyone, this is just Danny's way of reacting to things such as being wanted and all xD]
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:54 pm

OOC: Um---khaat knocked on the door several posts ago, and y'all are too busy arguing to even be polite enough to let her in? should I have her apparate back home?
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:59 pm

Matt had thought he heard the door and walked over to it. He opened it to reveil Khaat standing there. KHAAT! You made it! he said smiling at her. Finally someone he could relate to other than Jess. Maybe she could bring order to the Order.

OoC:Done Very Happy

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:04 am

OOC: Thanks!

"Thanks, Matt," she smiled. "So we're hunting, huh? Is there any chance that the horcrux is here in this house? Personally, I would have hid it elsewhere if I'd been Voldemort, but I had to ask the question. I don't know if this helps, but when we had to deal with him back in the famous 'Harry Potter days', what we found was that Voldemort's big M.O. was hiding the most important things right in plain sight. I'm not so sure I'd be concentrating on finding little hidden cubby holes in brick walls, so much as I'd be looking for any object that would have been around at the time he was. And the more routine of a household object it might be, the more likely it would be as a possible horcrux. Does that help you at all?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:10 am

Ne'Os aperated to the house with a loud crack he wore simple black robes the elder wand tucked safely away. He sighed lately he had been feeling depressed and this probably was not going to help him. He walked up to the door admiring the green grass. He looked up at the cloudy sky with a sigh he knocked on the door.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:15 am

Khaat opened the door and smiled when she saw Neos. "Come in," She said quietly. "Are you okay today?" she asked softly with concern, "You look like you have something on your mind. If I can help, I'm here. You know that, right?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:17 am

"thank you Khaat dont worry about it just been a difficult time" he said walking in and giving her a fake smile. He opened his senses to the room around him as far as he could tell there four other people in the room besides him. He then scanned it quickly the interior was alright but not to his standards of the expensive furniture like he had at home.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:25 am

Hey Ne'os! he said walking over to him. He knew it was best just to leave a depressed person alone. He grinned trying to get a real smile out of him. How's Sam? he asked trying to start a conversation.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:26 am

Darren wasn't sure of what to make of Khaat, but she could be useful, he remained sitting without expression though, until Ne'os came, where he smiled. He was the main person he wanted on the hunt. Not cause of his skills, but because of his wand. "Jess, who is not here?" he asked, standing up. Matt, Khaat, Jess, Danny and Ne'os. Including him that was 6.
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top