The New Lestrange House - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The New Lestrange House - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The New Lestrange House

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The New Lestrange House - Page 5 Empty Re: The New Lestrange House

Post by Matthew Lestrange Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:48 pm

Matt barely had time to blink before their lips had met again. She was amazing, nothing like the girl he had known at Hogwarts. To his surprise he was kissing her back, his hand still running through her hair. His one arm around her hugging her close. He closed his eyes, it was too good to be true. She was one of the best things that had ever happened to him!

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:56 pm

Mariana was going through Matt's disordered hair though it was still beautiful on it's own special way.She just fell herself getting as close as she could to Matt kissing him deeply not sure is what she felt only passion, attraction or something else.Her phoenix flamy appeared in a slack of flames carrying a red letter dropping it onto the table before dissappearing.Mariana was too busy kissing Matt to noticed it. Two moments later letter opened by itself and started to yell at her. "MARIANA GET TO THE TRAINING RIGHT NOW WE ARE FREEZING OVER HERE!!" was the content of the letter before it started yelling and peacefully landed on the floor.She jumped like a lightning just stroke her.She broke up from Matt unwillingly "I forgat i called for quiditch training this morning at 10 AM." she said looking at her watch. It already passed since half an hour ago. "I am sorry i really have to go Matt.." she said as she put on her shoes realizing she is going to hold a training in her party dress.She started putting her shoes back on.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:43 pm

When Mari broke away from his lips he opened his eyes, his fantasy gone. She had rushed up and was fixing her hair. He sat up as well, and could here the envelop screeching. Matt's smile faded into a frown, "Alright..." he said lowly. It was hard watching her leave, he picked up his wand from the table and put it away. "Here," he said handing her his jacket. "It's still pretty cold out there..." he added smiling faintly to her. "I'll see you soon then...I guess" he said. He scratched the back of his neck, looking rather disapointed but manage to hide it from mari.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:36 pm

Mariana looked at Matt not wishing for this day with him to end in such a rush though she didn't have much of a choice. "I'm really sorry i totally forgat about it...and i can't cancel it without going there either so..." she said really apologinsgly not sure how Matt felt because his face didn't become any different or at least not yet. She took the jacket from Matt thankfully before wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing him one last time. She turned around and got out in a rush raising her wand apparating towards Hogwarts Grounds.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top