The New Lestrange House
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The New Lestrange House Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The New Lestrange House

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The New Lestrange House Empty The New Lestrange House

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:01 pm

The New Lestrange House Falling

Matt had walked up to the new house he had bought as a surprise for Emmy. This was a big one but he knew she would love it. As he opened up the doors he thought he would take a quick tour again. He managed to charm it so their where a few shortcuts so Emmy could get around quicker with the twins.

The rest of the house
Spoiler:

Last edited by Matt Lestrange on Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

The New Lestrange House Empty Re: The New Lestrange House

Post by Guest Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:46 pm

Emmanuelle apperated where he told her to apperate and gasped as she een the house for she loved it. "Matt love, are you here?"Emmanelle asked as she walked arond the house looking for him. "I just gotten finish talking to Sophia, I never seen her his depress love it's scaring me."said Emmanuelle softly. "Mabe we should have her move into here love, I think she ould be mch happier if she had people she considers family living with her."said Emmanelle softly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:50 pm

Yeah I'm in the kitchen!! Matt called to her as she walked in. Yeah, I have yet to add a few more rooms with a charm or two. he said poking around the corner and moving towards her. Yeah Soph should move in..and I'll add some more room for her kids...six of them..wow he said. He hugged her and then kissed her on the lips.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:42 pm

Emmanuelle looked at him shocked when he said Sophia had six kids. "Six kids? Wow he must really have her hands tied."said Emmanuelle softly. "But neverless, the more the merrier!"said Emmanuelle as she gave him a soft warm smile and kissed him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:56 pm

Especially when theirs eight! he said. But hey, two is fine with me! he said winking. He laughed and brought her to the kitchen, This where I will be spending most of my time in the house! he said proudly.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:54 pm

Emmanuelle smiled when he said there would be eight kids around the house. "Hey I would do anything to protect Sophia and her kids as well as you love."said Emmanuelle softly. Emmanuelle laughed as he said the kitchen will be where he spends mainly all his time at. "Oh yeah, and why is that love?"Emmanuelle asked him softly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:16 pm

Well if you haven't noticed...I love cooking! he said winking at her. The muggles style...its waay more fun! he said laughing as he waled up to the counter. He jumped up and sat on his smiling at her.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:02 pm

Emmanuelle laughed. "Yes love, I noticed that you basically been cooking my meals for me!"said Emmanuelle laughing. Asshe walked to the counter she sat down on a bar stool and smiled at him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:27 pm

This is where we will spend the best days of our lives!! he said proudly. He loved this house, it was big, cozy, and had many magical things hidden in it. Anyway, let me show you the twins rooms! he said grinning and picking her up off the stool. He carried her to the first room in along hallaway. He opened the door and smiled at her, Madi's he said.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:51 pm

Emmanuelle giggled when he picked her up to show her the twins room. "My Mr. Lestrange you sure are strong!"said Emmanuelle still giggling. As he carried her down the hallway and opened the first door on the right that was Madi's room she smiled. "Aw love, it's so adorable I love it!"said Emmanuelle softly as her eyes sparkled blue with happiness.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top