The New Lestrange House - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The New Lestrange House - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The New Lestrange House

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The New Lestrange House - Page 4 Empty Re: The New Lestrange House

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:32 pm

"Ummm...well after you fell asleep...nothing!" he said shaking his head. "You fell asleep, I fell asleep shortly afterwards..." he sighed. When she broke off her one sentence about sleep he nodded thinking he knew what she was talking about. Matt and her were in the same predicament. It wasn't even for sure if this love was love or just a distraction for the both of them. Matt got up and entered the kitchen again, he came back out with a plate of eggs for Mari and a fork. "Here we go, hope you like it...old family recipe...." he said seeing the look on her face. "Mari, is everything okay?" he asked her.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:40 pm

"So we both fell asleep on your couch then?" Mariana said relieved it wasn't something more serious. She didn't use to sleep with someone on her first dates, or actually she wasn't used on dating at all.. "No everything is perfect..I just feel a bit confused and not sure where this is going to finish..." she replied not really sure she wanted to reply that though she did anyway. "Thanks.." she added as she took the plate he had given to her and a fork.She took a piece and put it in her mouth. "Aren't you going to eat anything?" she then asked wondering do vampires eat though she didn't ask that on loud.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:49 pm

He smiled at her, and tried to cheer her up with that smile. "Yeah, just the couch....nothing bad happened!" he said to her. "Mari, you can trust me, I'm not going to hurt you.." he continued, still trying to cheer her up. She seemed like she wasn't sure of this. "Are you sure your okay with 'Us'" he asked her. "Cause I know I'm...older and well...your a student..." he added. "Nah, I ate already..." he added jokingly licking his lips then fangs and winking.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:59 pm

Mariana smiled not really sure what else to do for that moment. "Oh i trust you don't worry .. It's just everytime i get close to someone i finish up loosing him on the end.." she said refering to Jess then her parents and so on... "Don't even repeat me the whole i am a student you are a graduate story i got tired of listening to it.." she said as she put another piece of her breakfast in her mouth and swallowed it. "I am okay with it...you should be too there's no one you have to answer to so yeah..." she said as she finished her breakfast a and put the empty plate on the table.It's been a while since she eaten so much.. She then turned to Matt considering she went over this whole we shouldn't think so she cuddled next to him and kissed him gently turning her head up since Matt was higher then her.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:18 pm

Matt nodded to what she was saying, he could understand that. He just couldn't relate to it, he smiled at her hoping maybe to bring up her spirits. He understood her not wanting to talk about her student Matt Graduate thing. "Yeah, I guess..." he said thinking deeply. He looked down at her and smiled as he took her empty plate. When she kissed him, he froze up. It was amazing, Mari was simply wonderful. Still all he wanted to do was just sit there...cuddling. He got up quickly and went into the kitchen, he put it in the sink and then got himself some coffee. "You want some coffee?" he asked her entering the living room again. All he wanted to do, was just sit and do nothing except cuddle and kiss Mari....still. There he was, thinking his corny thoughts again.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:32 pm

Mariana looked as Matt took her plate and went to the kitchen. "Oh no thanks i am fine..." she replied as she really wasn't used to eating so much and especially not eating and drinking between a period of one day.As Matt sat next to her again she just leaned her head close to him again and caressed him gently not wanting to interupt him while he was drinking his coffee though that wasn;t so easy.Temptation was big.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:38 pm

Matt felt her lean against her chest and looked down again at her. He had too much self control, he had no idea if it was a good thing or a bad thing. He smiled and leaned back against the couch, stroking Mari's hair as he drank his coffee. He closed his eyes treasuring the moment, he didn't want it to end. He put his coffee on the table next to the couch and placed his other hand on the arm of the couch. He didn't know what to say, he didn't think this moment could get any better. It was like they were going to camp out on his couch all day, it would be a good day anyway.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:47 pm

Mariana didn;t think about anything for the moment not even about having to get back to school sooner or later hoping she can do it later. She just felt protected there cuddled next to Matt though maybe that was a characteristic of a small girl.It was nice to feel someone else besides you can be your support for the first time in a long time. She just took off her shoes and put her feet up on Matt's couch not really caring was it propriate or not.A lot of things weren't anyway. She had a big urge to kiss him whole day though she had no idea if she should.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:53 pm

Matt picked up his coffee and took another drink, he needed the boost. He was getting rather tired, maybe it was being next to Mari. He put the coffee back down and noticed her take off her shoes and put them on the couch. She was getting comfortable, this was good. It meant she wasn't tense around him, and nothing seemed to be bothering her. He looked down again, still stroking her hair. He couldn't fight the urge anymore, "Hey Mari?" he said hoping she would shift and turn her head to face him.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:39 am

Mariana felt Matt's hand going through her long red hair.It felt like being in clouds. Matt slowly broke the silence by calling her name which made her pay attention again. She turned her head to face him now having an urge to give him a kiss.She wrapped her arms around his neck placing her lips over his , kissing him again like she did last night though not sure since when she got that dering.She used to be shy untill now and now she was taking the first step.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top