The New Lestrange House - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The New Lestrange House - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The New Lestrange House

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The New Lestrange House - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Lestrange House

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:00 am

~NEW DAY/NIGHT~
As Matt apparated him and Mari to his place, her grip never let go. "Well this is my place..." he added walking up to the door, her still close to him. He gave up trying to figure out what he was feeling and go with it all. He was feeling his attraction was much greater than before. As he opened the door for her, his arm still around her he winked at her and with a wave of his wand turned the lights on.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:12 am

Mariana walked inside as it became warmer then it was outside.She took off the jacket Matt gave to her and put it on the first free space she saw by the door. "Nice place..." she commented as she looked at the picture of Emmy not really knowing whether to ask or not. She felt a big desire to do something inpropriate though she held that thought. She smiled back at him not really sure what was going on. "Nothing like the spooky Lestrange manor...oh and something smells nice.." she commented at the smell coming from the kitchen.Must have been something he cooked recently.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:23 am

"Thanks, cost me a fortune..." he added shutting the door and waving his wand so the pictures of Emmy disappeared, he had been meaning to take em down. "I try my best to make it as less spooky as possible.." he added smiling at her and snapping his fingers making a candle in the kitchen light up and a few in the living room. "Yeah, before the dance I made some spaghetti and sauce..." he added leading her into the kitchen. "I think I might still have some..." he added entering the kitchen.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:44 pm

Mariana took that as a sign he didn;t want to talk about it.Emmy's pictures dissappeared from her sight before she had time to carefully observe them.She never really met Emmy though she always wanted to though not sure why.Maybe her & Matt reminded her of what Mariana and Jess could have been long time ago. Feeling attracted to Matt made her feel a little guilty because Emmy wasn't gone for so long,but she couldn't help it. Jess's abscence for so long made her feel a great need of having someone by her side. "You know how to cook too? Would have never guessed it..Oh and don;t worry about me i am not hungry.." she commented rasing an eyebrow. "Then again i never am..." she held that thought for herself.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:30 am

Matt sighed and returned back to Mariana. "Well, yeah this is my house....uhhh living room...bedroom the works!" he said chuckling. He scratched the back of his neck and looked at Mari, he had a very large urge to just...he couldn't. What about Jess, what would he say..what would he do? He neglected the thought, Mari was just so apealing and he couldn't help it. He pushed the thought of Emmy to the back of his mind and walked over to Mari. "So uh, what do you feel like doing?" he asked her.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:05 pm

Matt's last question sounded like an open invitation to what Mariana wanted to do. "I must be out of my mind..." she thought rather nervously before she took a deep breath and closed her eyes letting her lips gently rool over to corner of Matt's lips.This wasn't excatly her style though she had a big urge to do that but broke up before Matt had time to ruin that moment. "Sorry i just couldn't help myself..." she said silently wondering if Matt was angry about what she just did and stood waiting to see his reaction.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:10 pm

Matt looked at her as she moved closer, was she doing what she....she was. As her lips rolled over his, an amazing sensation happened. This was nothing like he had had with Emmy, it was almost part of a forbidden thing. Matt pushed away, and looked at her. "That was....amazing" he said breathing very deeply. Then it hit him, she was a student..and JESS!! What about Jess, they were married weren't they? Then again, so was he but Emmy was gone. Matt leaned forward, but stopped himself. "Mari, I can't...your a student!" he said angry at himself. "I'm six years older than you...and what about Jess?!?! He'd kill you and me!"

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:20 pm

Mariana knew Matt was going to do this at some point though she hoped it would take a bit more. "Yes i am a student Matt!! I am sick of people repeating that as it was a crime." she said not raising her voice. "I can't change what i am unfortunatly but i can't keep stepping aside because of that. I am not made of stone." she added and decided to be lead by her moment impulses rather then the rules that were nerving her.And before Matt would have time to finish his statement she wrapped her arms around his neck and gave him a deep kiss hoping he would enjoy it at least for a moment.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:29 pm

Matt was come aback on what she had just done, his eyes widened but closed as quick. He would enjoy this, and she was right. Matt should just live, and enjoy this moment. He wrapped his arms around her and continued the large kiss. He smiled and whispered in her ear, "Your right, but lets just enjoy this while we can...." and put his lips against hers once again.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:07 pm

Though Mariana never came to answer Matt's question about Jess she was enjoying this realizing life was made of moments that were filling you even if it didn't last for long.She felt Matt's body close to hers and didn't want to end it. She didn't have time to reply before Matt would continue kissing her and though it was just like satsfacting a current wish she felt having butterflies in her stomach while she was passing through Matt's disordered hair with her left arm while her right arm was still wrapped around his neck. "Forget about everything and everyone and if you want everything that happens can stay here..." she whispered to him before she kissed him again not sure where this would lead them though she didn't care.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top