Grandpa's House (Mariana's residence) - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Grandpa's House (Mariana's residence) - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Grandpa's House (Mariana's residence)

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Grandpa's House (Mariana's residence) - Page 7 Empty Re: Grandpa's House (Mariana's residence)

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:20 pm

Mari had a fire in her eyes, Matt could see it. Matt broke away quickly foir their own good. "No, I'm fine with all this!" he said smiling as he turned to walk into her kitchen. "Please, everyone will know how to make a horcrux by the time you graduate! There are people in the Ministry talking about doing it themselves." he muttered. "Secret Gangs, you're going to get expelled!" he joked.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Grandpa's House (Mariana's residence) - Page 7 Empty Re: Grandpa's House (Mariana's residence)

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:30 pm

Mariana felt as Matt broke away from her feeling like a kid that sees a large cake and can't eat it because has a toothache. Though maybe was the best for the moment. "I already know how, but i won't make it. The whole breaking my soul into two pieces is not so attractive." she said not really mentioning that she already killed a death eater or two in self defence ofcourse. "So what else is new.." she said as she walked over to the kitchen table where she left the basket with alot of food though she knew that least thing they were going to do is eat. "So ready for the picnic or i have to wait for the clock to tick twelve times." she asked showing old wand in the hall by the stairs that would make noise each time it ticked.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:47 pm

"Hmmmm? Oh no, we can go now." he said not really in reality. He picked up the basket and moved over to Mari, he placed his arm around her waste and winked at her. "You lead the way Diggory!" he said happily smiling down at her. He wasn't catching the longing in Mari's face, he was one of the most oblivious men in the world when it came to women.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:02 pm

Mariana raised an eyebrow unnoticed as Matt gazed off. And she thought she was a lunatic, His arm around her waste it felt so tempting and in the same time beautiful. "Diggory? Fine this way Lestrange!" she said surprised at her sudden new nickname though she knew Matt was probably joking.She locked the main door and walked over to the door which were leading to her backyard behind which was a little abandoned dark forest. Five minutes later they arrived at the perfect spot which had trees all around and the little meadow in the center. The silence was total even a bit of spooky. "Here it is no one ever goes here." she smiled at him hoping they stopped being formal. She rested her back on the tree waiting to see if he liked it and was ready to put blanket on the grass and everything else that goes with it.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:16 pm

"Nobody eh?" he said looking around. He spotted Mari leaning on a tree, she looked so inviting. Matt shook his head and smiled at her. He pulled out Sirius's wand and pointed it at the basket, he knew Mari would notice that it wasn't his original but whatever. With a wave of it everything was layed out perfectly. "Won't you join me Mari?" he asked as he layed down on the blanket to look at the stars.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:24 pm

"Nope nobody dead or alive.." Mariana replied watching at Matt shaking his head like he was having some naughty thoughts. She looked at Matt's wand not really paying much attention to it since she partly knew what happened to it. She stood up walking over to the blanket where Matt just layed down like he was inviting her. On the difference of Matt she wasn't able to always control herself since she usually did things that she wanted to do. She was lying next to him not sure what game was he or she playing though she turned her head towards Matt's. If her eyes weren't saying anything now then they never did.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:20 am

Matt looked down at her as she lay next to him. There eyes met and he felt a passion, but he musn't. No, he couldn't, it was much harder to control his urge than his lust for blood. He was still fixed on her eyes, he was just holding to sanity by a thread, it snapped. He moved closer, hugging her tightly and placed his lips roughly against hers.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:59 pm

Mariana closed her eyes gently kissing him back like she felt she wanted since a while ago, but didn't der to ask. Her free arm was now placed over Matt's face gently going through Matt's hair a moment later. Their faces were touching, their bodies were touching. Good feeling flowed through her stomach so she took her other arm and squeezed even closer to Matt not thinking or not caring what would happen.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:33 pm

Matt opened his eyes and moved away quickly before anything bad happened. He got up and began to pace in front of the blanket. "No, I'm sorry Mari but this can't happen." he said running his fingers through his hair thinking. "I shouldn't have even gone that far!". He looked at her, "Sorry Mari. I just...I lost control. And I'd hate to imagine what would've happened if I had gone any further," he took a seat on the ground. "I'm sorry..." he said once again.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:41 pm

Mariana did understand him, but only partly. She thought there were some doubts they didn't discuss about ever. "Why not? I don't see how bad would it be considering we are already dating?" she asked not sure what was he afreid of. "Don't apologise because what would have happened isn't anything from the other world. I think there's a couple of doubts we haven't cleared up yet am i right?" she asked getting up to sitting position.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top