Grandpa's House (Mariana's residence) - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Grandpa's House (Mariana's residence) - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Grandpa's House (Mariana's residence)

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Grandpa's House (Mariana's residence) - Page 6 Empty Re: Grandpa's House (Mariana's residence)

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:23 am

Matt dressed in his best, was going to Mari's tonight. He couldn't be too long, he had to watch Noel the next day for Soph. He smiled as he walked up her front steps and rang her doorbell. He had taken some blood along with him and drank some before he came so he wouldn't attack Mari. He wondered what she had in store for the night, he hoped it wasn't too much trouble.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Grandpa's House (Mariana's residence) - Page 6 Empty Re: Grandpa's House (Mariana's residence)

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:31 am

Mariana zoomed back to realitty as she heard her doorbell ringing. She had fallen into a light nap so she stood up fixing her hair quickly to go down. She dressed up in the dress that was simmilar to one that she worn for the valentine's dance since it made her look natural. She didn't like dressing like Princess Marie putting a pot of powder since it made her look like a friggin freak show. She walked up to the door not even being bothered to ask who it was. "Hi Matty!" she smiled giving him a streight away kiss without waiting for him to come in first.

Outfit:
Spoiler:
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:36 am

Before Matt could respond his lips were taken by hers. He smiled when he broke away, "Hi Mari!!" he said as he walked into her house. It hadn't changed much since her party last year, and he grinned. "You look beautiful tonight!" he said moving over to her. "Then again, you look beautiful every night!" he chuckled to himself. "So, where's old Gramps?" he asked clapping his hands together.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:42 am

Mariana raised an eyebrow at him before she moved aside so he could enter inside. "You are such a liar." she commented on his compliment blushing a bit. The only thing grandpa changed in last year was paint in the rooms. "Grandpa is out at his friends to watch three matches of football one after another. And play some chess at 3 AM." she replied like that was a totally normal thing. After all her grandpa was 65 already. "But do come in.." she said taking his jacket not really sure how this date would work or would it eventually finish like the last one.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:47 am

"No I'm not, I'm too truthful for my own good really," he said winking at her. When she took his coat he grinned, "Really Mari, you don't have to take it..." but she already had. "Your grandpa is out at 3 am? Well at least he's doing some kind of old person thing." he said scratching his neck. He smiled at her and kissed her again, "What's in store for us tonight?" he whispered in her ear.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:59 am

"Well then i am honoured.." Mariana smiled at him not really sure what else to say as she hanged Matt's coat in the closet by the stairs. She kissed him back breaking up quick not really sure when did she learn those little date tricks. "Yup he went to other grandpa to watch the world cup. I lost the track really though he left like 30 minutes ago." she said not really watching at the clock. "In store? Well i packed up a basket there's a beautiful forest just behind the backyard so we can take a midnight picnic." she replied knowing it sounded kind of weird though she was weird. "Anless you think that's a too lame idea for a date.." she added quickly not really sure what was on his mind.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:20 pm

"You should be honoured! I don't go around telling everyone that!" he said winking at her. When she broke up Matt knew to stand down for a bit, it was like being teenager again. Only he wasn't as evil and was even more good looking now! "World cup eh?" he said. "I've got money on Britain loses in the first match! We haven't one since 99!" he said. "Oooo, a midnight picnic! Sounds lovely!" he responded kissing her cheek. "It's not one bit lame, and I can teach you a few spells for that little DA group of yours too."

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:56 pm

"Better stop complimenting me i might finish believing it." Mariana said blushing a bit in a light pink colour which was clearly visible. She had big will to kiss Matt like on their first date, but she decided to hold that thought considering she was the one that played little willing game with him not really sure where it would lead. "No idea i don't watch football so much. Sometimes on summer holiday, but it's kind of boring to me." she commented shrugging her shoulders a bit. "Yeah well i am still getting used to whole dating a vampire thing so i figured everything we can do at the day we can do at night aswell." Mari said not meaning to offend or anything, but there were certain differences between dating a human and a vampire. "It's not my group it's leader's group.Though i don't mind if you teach me.." she said starting to wonder what was she doing and wrapped her arms around Matt's neck like she was going to kiss him, but waited to see what he would do.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:09 pm

Matt winked at her and smiled when she placed her arms around his neck. He looked into her eyes but had to control himself. After a minute of silence he managed to say, "Dating a Vampire? So it doesn't bother you that I'm 4 years older than you then?" he asked retorically. "I know spells that could get that goup expelled for even thinking about them," he joked. He really did but he wouldn't dare show them to her.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:17 pm

Mariana smiled back at him knowing things couldn't be the way she wanted and when she wanted them. That was what she should have supposed to know. "Nope not so much. I mean it is kind of strange, but difference is not big apart from you being a graduate and me still a student.Does that bother you?" she asked not really out of all doubts she had, but the truth is she never cared about rules. "As long as it's not making a horcrux i am fine with it. And besides PA is a secret gang so no problem." she said not wishing for anyone to know she was the leader so she could have something down her sleeve if the things got ruff.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top