Grandpa's House (Mariana's residence) - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Grandpa's House (Mariana's residence) - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Grandpa's House (Mariana's residence)

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Grandpa's House (Mariana's residence) - Page 4 Empty Re: Grandpa's House (Mariana's residence)

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:58 pm

Mariana's eyes widely opened as she saw inferius crawled towards them.Arthur tried to destroy him though Mariana knew it wasn't that easy. "I i i don't think you can destroy an inferius on your own without..." she said as it reformed in front of her and stood.He took a magical bone and tried to hit Arthur and Mariana with it "Without inferius reliving again..." she finished the sentence as she dragged Arthur behind something that looked like a big stone to cover them up. "Maybe we should do it together?" she said as she looked up seing Inferius coming closer and closer.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Grandpa's House (Mariana's residence) - Page 4 Empty Re: Grandpa's House (Mariana's residence)

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:17 pm

''Well, I can't kill him, that is true. But, immobilize him. He is slower, isn't he. We should chop the head off, despite how gruesome that might sound.'', Arthur said. He raised his wand again. ''Together it is. Whenever you are ready.'', he said with a smile.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Number of posts : 471
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation, Leglimens, Wandless Magic (only basic)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:02 pm

Mariana kneeled looking towards the incoming inferius and drew out her wand pointing it at safe distance. "Not that i am not thrilled to almost die here with you or destroy inferius,but what do you think there is when we continue further?" she said as she thought of a spell.She read it somewhere a while ago though she wasn't sure where. "Ever heard of the spell called Depulso?" she asked quietly.Inferius was still at safe distance from them.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:32 pm

''Of course, although... Sectumsempra is much more practical. But, it is your inferius after all.'', he said. He prepared for the spell. ''You ready?'', he asked.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation, Leglimens, Wandless Magic (only basic)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:49 pm

Mariana shrugged her shoulders before turning back to inferius with her wand pointed at him "DEPULSO!!!" she said sending red ray from her wand.It stopped inferius in place though it still required for Arthur's spell to destroy him without it reliving AGAIN.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:14 pm

As soon as Mariana yelled her spell, Arthur followed. ''Depulso'', he fired and the spell hit the Inferius and it flew onto the nearest wall. ''I do think he is finished now. Finally.'', he said with a smile returning his wand. ''Now, where of to next?'', he asked.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:18 pm

Mariana stood up carefully hoping there wasn't any more live skeletons on their backs. "My grandparents are muggles.How the hell did an inferius get here?" she asked confused.She couldn't excatly go and ask her grandpa why is there a live skeleton in your basement.Though he knew about magic he was still a muggle. "Never been further then this point.So you can take the lead we are equal now.." she replied enlighting the room.It looked like a dungeon but not a classical dungeon more like a dungeon from medieval times.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:53 pm

Arthur illuminated the path. It was dark and narrow. It resembled an ancient vine cellar or a tomb of some sorts. ''Mariana, tell me, what is the reason you have not been here before? And when was this built?'', he asked.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:52 pm

Mariana used her own wand to make the room even more lighter looking around. "I told you. When i saw skeleton first thing i did was run away.Some 3,4 years ago so i never had enough courage to come back.The house?Well it was reconstructed like a hundred years ago by my grand grandfather though before that it was only ruins..." she replied looking around.She pointed her wand at the ceiling as a few bats flew away. "Ohhh i don't have a good feeling about this...it looks like a vampire tomb..." she said looking around nervously like she expected there was a vampire hiding in the corner somewhere.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:32 pm

''A vampire tomb? Now isn't that convenient. I would like to practice on a vampire. Never had a proper chance, actually. Only once, but it was not a real duel.'', he added with a smile. ''How much until we reach Dracula?'', he asked cheerfully.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top