Grandpa's House (Mariana's residence) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Grandpa's House (Mariana's residence) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Grandpa's House (Mariana's residence)

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Grandpa's House (Mariana's residence) - Page 2 Empty Re: Grandpa's House (Mariana's residence)

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:56 am

"Personally i would like giving you a tour of the house so you don't get lost or accidently go into some room that my grandpa doesnt like to show." replied Mariana finishing her juice and taking another bite of her sandwich. "But then again if you prefer outside i won;t mind." she added quickly as she finished her sandwich.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Grandpa's House (Mariana's residence) - Page 2 Empty Re: Grandpa's House (Mariana's residence)

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:42 am

Arthur finished his sandwich and drank his juice. ''Well, a tour of the house it is, then. You lead, since the only place I know here is my room upstairs.'', he said standing up.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Number of posts : 471
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation, Leglimens, Wandless Magic (only basic)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:50 pm

Mariana looked as Arthur stood up.She levitated plates and glasses into the sink and stood up herself. "Okay then follow me." she said walking out of the kitchen walking past the stairs where there were 2 doors on the left and right side. "Now here right is the bathroom.And on the left is lounge room if you want to watch TV or read or on the end whatever you want to do." she said opening only the lounge room since bathroom was not anything special to see.

"That door over there leads to the basement." she explained not really sure what to say. "Up the stairs is grandpa's room on the end of the hall,then goes my bedroom and yours and across each bedroom there's a bathroom too.And well...that's all more or less.There's a pool too if you would like to see?Though it's a bit cold." she commented waiting for Arthur to make up his mind. "Or you would like me to show you halls and dungeons?" she asked curiously.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:04 pm

An interesting house, I do have to admit.'', Arthur said looking around. ''Well, a cold box of water or the thing I have said I wanted to see... the dungeons of course. Although, you are not planning on entrapping me inside them?'', he asked jokingly.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation, Leglimens, Wandless Magic (only basic)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:02 am

Mariana knew that's going to be his choice. "Dungeons it is then.I only know entrance from my room so this way..." she said as she climbed up the stairs making the 2nd turn to the right to enter her bedroom. "Finite Incatatem." she said pointing her wand at the bookshelf on the other side of the room, "I had to protect it magiclly from my grandpa finding out." she explained as she pulled out old brown book from the shelf.The shelf moved leaving them enough space to enter. "After you." she said pointing her enlightened wand at the hall that lead 20 meters down and the way was going down really fast.

[[Mislim kao neke strme stepenice.]]
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:48 am

Arthur looked at the hall and went down. He took his wand out and enlightened the hall. ''You know, I do hope you do not have a giant man eating animal down there'', he said jokingly while walking down.

(Ma dobro. Nego, zar ne misliš da je èudno što ljudi vide ovaj jezik XD)
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:32 pm

Mariana followed Arthur as they entered the dungeons.They arrived at the small hall that had 3 more ways down.Each one lead the opposite way. "I never came that deep to discover actually.Now here i took only the right turn.This place is a maze it has many halls and many stairs.You decide the way." she said as she was listening to nothing but empty silence.It was getting kind of creepy.

[[Pa niko ni ne cita ovo a i da cita pa sta.Mozes da izmisljas sta vidis dok idemo dole.]]
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:57 am

Arthur looked around. ''Well, since you have seen what is right, I suggest we go there first. One has to know everything in order to grasp everything. So, what exactly can one see in this hall?'', he asked heading right through the hall.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:34 pm

Mariana nodded in agreement.It was actually the only hall that she actually partly knew. "Okay i have a bad feeling." she commented as they arrived at the rock blocking the way. "Alohomora!" she said as the rock opened showing a hole that lead down. "Here is the part where we jump and swim for about 10 minutes.Just follow me if you miss the way you are going to be destroyed by dead souls from the lake." she advised as she jumped down and moved enough to make space for Arthur to jump.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:59 pm

''Do we have to swim? Why couldn't we just conjure a boat or make some kind of bubble for us to pass? I mean, have you tried that or is there some kind of spell?'', he asked.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top