Meeting the Maker - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Meeting the Maker - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Meeting the Maker

Page 5 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Meeting the Maker - Page 5 Empty Re: Meeting the Maker

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:38 am

Ne'Os stood his face unseen in the robes but if anyone could see it they would see his eyes black his fangs bared in the presence of death. "Matt put your wand down if he wanted to kill you you would be dead" he said.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:41 am

((Rimshot for Matt please!))

Danny breahted heavily as he watched Death guide its 'eyes' back and forth. It set it's scythe on the railing then was about ready to take it's hood off. Danny flinched a bit as it did take its hood off and all that was there was just a skull attached to the spine. Everytime it spoke, it's jaw moved and was covered in brown spots which Danny analyzed as dirt spots.

Death toke it's hood off then looked back over to Matt "Because I know everything about you Matt. I know that you are married and that you are a vampire. Worthless scum." Death had nothing against vampires or anybody. They would all die sooner or later so might as well have some opinion. "Elder wand keeper and Muggle keeper. Approach me."

Knowing how Death was from reading old books, Danny did what he said. "Don't get us killed," Danny whispered to Matt. As he made his way closer to Death himself.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:43 am

Ne'Os walked forward his hood falling to his shoulders he wanted to show Death he was a vampire himself his eyes still black his fangs bared "Maybe i wouldnt be so fast to call Vampires scum" he said in a cold voice.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:44 am

Matt flinched at the sound of Vampire, he wasn't exactly proud of it. Fine! he said dropping his wand. He looked at death, wasn't as bad as he thought he would look. He put his wand away and continued to look at Death....

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:48 am

"Vampires suck the blood of other creatures for nurishment" Death said in a harsh tone "They are parasites of other peoples well being. Also it just makes my job harder." As Death noticed ne'os was a vampire. He laughed a cackling laugh and then smiled the best he could. "So the great Ne'os Emof is a vampire himself!!" He laughed some more and then grabbed his scythe. "Tell me how you obtained such a wicked wand!

Danny nearly froze as he heard Death laugh. It seemed to pierce through his blood such a laugh. He got closer and felt The Siren grow hot as he got closer. What was going on?
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:52 am

Ne'Os smiled at Death "I defeated voldemort" he said simple. He made a shocked face when Deat said wicked wand "You made it just like you made these robes...oh wait i used you to make them" he said daring death.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:57 am

"You are playing a dangerous game Ne'os Emof." Death said casually stepping forward to Ne'os, each step sounding like a bone was breaking. " I know you're true motive. You can fool mortals, yet not me. And by god if you ever try to do anything like this, I will end you before you can say another spell. And those robes? He then gripped his scythe. He arched it and swung the blade so it made a large gap in the front. "Hope you enjoy the robes" He said wickedly not revealing what he had just done. He then looked at Danny and saw the pistol that was always kept on his side. "That gun is a hybrid isn't it?" he asked examining it

Danny only stood in awe as Death ripped Ne'os's robe and then looked at the Siren. "Yes it is," Danny said calmly touching the grip of the Siren then showing it to Death. "I don't know how it was made."
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:04 am

Ne'Os smiled he waved his wand over the front a gold shield apeared it filled in the gap and then faded the robes and the magic had been repaired his robes in a denomic voice he said in latin "EGO sum verus deus of nex quod ubi ego iunctum Nex Alveus ego ero tergum sumo meus per."

((Ne'Os said: I am the true god of death and as soon as i unite the Deathly Hollows i will be back to take my throne.))
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:11 am

Death didn't expect that. He was really speaking hell-ish right now. He looked at ne'os and tehn had a blank face. "I won't stand in your way," he said then said in latin "Danny quod Res hic mos subsisto vos. Is mos venio quod ut vos sentio ut altus ut vos can vado , populus mos tear vos down. Vos ero left unus quod vestri uxor mos misericordia vos. nemo alius mos. Exspectata ut abyssus." He then turned back to Danny. "That gun is the only one of it's kind. All others will fall before that one. You have a gift right there. Treat it wisely.

Danny watched in horror as the spell went into place and ne'os speaking hellspawn. What was going on?! He looked back at Death as he informed Danny about the Siren. He could only nod in agreement and then looked back at ne'os. "what is wrong with you?"

[Death said "Danny and Matt here will stop you. It will happen and when you feel as high as you can go, people will tear you down. You will be left alone and your wife will pity you. no one else will. Welcome to hell."]
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:16 am

"Nothing nothing at all" he said smiling at his small victory "Did you have a question for death while he remains here?" he asked silently amusing himself with the question.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top