Meeting the Maker - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Meeting the Maker - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Meeting the Maker

Page 4 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Meeting the Maker - Page 4 Empty Re: Meeting the Maker

Post by Matthew Lestrange Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:03 am

What the Hell.... he said. He tried lighting his wand, but there was no luck. Ne'os You'd be surprised.... he said. He shouted angrily and looked around, total darkness. What do we do now Danny?!!?!?!

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:16 am

Danny looked to the ground, then the screeching stopped followed by the lights returning. He looked up slowly and saw a very slim figure on the bridge. He wore a large black robe and held a scythe that was about 2 feet taller than the spectre who looked about 6 feet tall. It was made out of bone until the blade which looked like red painted metal. A black aura surrounded it around its feet. "Who are you?" it asked in a barking tone.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:19 am

((i didnt think of the grim reaper's robe but thats kinda what Ne'Os's look like but its much more dramatic))

"Well Dany would you like me to go talk to him...obviously im closer to him than you are but its your choice" he said in a hushed voice ready to go to the bridge.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:22 am

((Well thats what I was kinda aiming for. It would have to be different as his old robe was given to the three brothers. So yeah.))

Danny was frozen at the spot. He looked at Death himself and it frigthened him. "Uhmm," he said calmly pushing himself back up over his fear now. "I dunno. You want to go firsT?"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:23 am

Ne'os, I'm going if you are! he said. He licked his new fangs, not even Ne'os knew he was a Vampire right now. He glanced up at the figure, The better question is, what are you planning on doing with us? he said loudly, his wand out and aiming at death.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:25 am

Danny quickly ran in front of Matt blocking his aim. "Are you insane!?" he asked in a frenzy "That is DEATH. The guy who judges you on where you go when you die! The one who has lived since th beginning of time for Christ sake!"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:26 am

"dont be a fool matt" he said drawing his hood over his head he had the Elder wand in hand "Oh Death creator of vampyr god of the underworld creator of the deathly hollows i am your loyal servant" he said on his knees bowing to death the elder wand in plain sight.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:28 am

Yeah, and I'm Matt Lestrange! Been alive since 1999, not afraid of death, and willing to kick this guys ass! he said laughing. His wand was still on Death, he had an evil look on his face.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:32 am

((Melodramatic much Ne'os? xD))

Death looked at Matt at the start then glared at him. What a fool! it thought then looked at ne'os. "Arrise keeper of the wand," he said looking at the Elder wand. It had been so long since he had seen that wand. "Explain why you three are here!" Death said with a boom in his voice

Danny looked at Death and saw that he looked pissed. He didn't know why, yet he didn't want to ask. As it yelled, Danny jumped for a second. "We came here for answers!" Danny barked feeling foolish of himself

Death looked at Danny and then smiled under his robe. Well it was the best he could do since he was just a skeleton and all. "You show no fear under pressure. Amazing. And 'Matt' put your wand down before you get hurt'"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:34 am

Why should I do that Mr.Death was it? he said. He lowered his wand slightly but not all the way. He would be ready for the attack, he looked at Danny and then Ne'os. Its not totally amazing, I have been under worse pressures....I'm married. he laughed.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top