Meeting the Maker - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Meeting the Maker - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Meeting the Maker

Page 2 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Meeting the Maker - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting the Maker

Post by Andrew Thompson Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:13 am

"It;s hidden," he said without even looking at the map. "The place is protected by magic and only people who can use magic can see it. And lets try apperating again." he said calmly and then apperated. He felt like every part of his body was just forcing him to keep going.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:16 am

"Well we should follow him...strange the closer we get the more at home i feel" he said before aperating after Danny.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:28 am

Listen, any person standing in our way. Me and Ne'os can handle him if your worried Danny? he said laughing. He followed Ne'os and apparated to Danny and Ne'os. He pulled out his wand, and he smiled. I feel, really good, powerful, a feeling I haven't felt since the Death Eaters....

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:29 am

Danny landed near the bottom of the mountain and started to walk around. "See if you can find some sort of an entrance or something." he said hurridly as he started to run along the base
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:32 am

Matt followed Danny, he aimed his wand at a rock and blasted it away. Tell us what we are looking for dude! he said angry now. He had a strange feeling, like he wanted to just....kill or something.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:35 am

Ne'Os felt something odd he walked to it he drew the elder wand and tapped the side of a rock partially sticking out of the mountain it glowed and opened to reveal a cave "I think i found it" he said wondering if a normal wand could have opened it.

He could Feel a feeling like he was suppose to be here...

((i thought one of the death's artifacts showed open it and well since i'm the only one in the group with it.))
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:37 am

((Okay))

Danny turned around and sprinted towards ne'os. He felt strangely entergetic. "AWESOME!" he said feeling like he was getting gallons of adrenalane into him and ran into it. As he approached inside...he felt different. Things almost seemed neutral in here. His rush was gone and he seemed more at peace. "Aprrently theres some sort of field to protect this place," he said in a monotone voice "we must keep moving"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:39 am

Whoa Ne'os! he said. He still had his wand out, and he was gripping it hard. Then the feeling of killing passed. Anyone else just get that feeling? he asked. He ran towards Danny and had the same feeling. Another weird feeling! he said in a mock complaining voice

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:40 am

"I dont know how you feel i feel like i have to feed....terrible want to feed" he said taking out a vial of blood and downing it quickly he followed Danny.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:43 am

Danny felt empty now. He could think more clearly and seemed to analyze the area as he moved forward. They were close now. "I guess we're here," he said quietly as they reached a door. The door had no handle whatsoever. It looked more like a piece of wood laying against some boulders. Yet he knew what it was. "Ne'os," he said in the same voice "use the lock opening spell then use reducto."
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top