Meeting the Maker - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Meeting the Maker - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Meeting the Maker

Page 6 of 25 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Meeting the Maker - Page 6 Empty Re: Meeting the Maker

Post by Andrew Thompson Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:23 am

Danny had so many questions for Death. So many questions. He then realized something. "How about this," he started looking at Death "how about another Hallow?".

Death smiled greatly moving his teeth upward "Yes, what did you have in mind" He then wondered where this may have been going.

Danny looked at Death and wondered why he was smiling "Make another gun like this," he said holding out the Siren. "Just for me or the person I give it to." He then handed the Siren to Death.

Death laughed evily and then grabbed the Siren. There was a metallic crunch and a duplicate of the gun Danny had appeared on Dannys other side. Death dropped the original Siren and it reapperaed on Dannys left side.

((Don't worry ne'os, this won't ruin the plot xD))
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by James Wake Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:26 am

((OOC: But this might.))

Find the source of the disturbance. You have the coordinates, you have the resources. Your mind, arm and wand is all you will be provided. Use the pre-established Floo Network to reach your destination. And whatever you do, be careful of what you do and say. You are merely to observe and act upon the situation if NECESSARY.
Such a queer dispatch could have only found its why into the false hand of James Wake, Alchemist extraordinaire, and masked Murderer Ace. The mask covered his features, and his hair dyed black alchemically. He was pissed. He'd been trekking for an hour along the countryside, hopelessly lost and confused. Then he saw the little wood. And some people. Meeting. Talking. Then another apparated into the conversation. Wizards. Perfect. Ace wore his mask and prepared to engage with the people in question.

And so, he followed... at a distance. He learned that Ne'os Emof, famed escapee of Azkaban was there. Matt Lestrange, a man he had come to recognize as a professor at Hogwarts, but who quickly quit, was also there. There was one more person. Somebody strange. Was this the man causing the disturbance? Ace shrugged it off. Then, Death appeared. James Wake backed away and watched the events play out. Then, as death turned to leave, Ace made a hasty decision. "Petrificus Totalus!" he announced his presence as he pulled out his wand to face off with Ne'Os Emof. Death was right. He was now engaging in Hell.
James Wake
James Wake

Number of posts : 1329
Special Abilities : Can understand Werewolves

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:30 am

The spell hit Ne'Os his shield spreng to life absorbing the spell the shield faded slightly his hood covered his face the face of the hood hideing Ne'Os's face with a black veil. "You are a fool to chalange death and his hand" he said in a denomic tone. "Avada kadavra" he said sending a green jet of light at James.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:32 am

Danny heard the shout from some stranger and quickly got behind cover. He grabbed the Siren and now the newest addition to the team Death's Hand out. He aimed the Siren at the strnger and wondered who the hell he was. He fired a bullet shot at him forgetting to change the FMJ bullets to Anti-Magic or AM for short. "Get down!" he yelled

Death chuckled lightly knowing someone had appeered here. An assassin. How perfect. Death only yawned and then grabbed his scythe. He held it to his side without moving. "Ne'os Emof," Death said demonically "Kill this man and I will give you the honor to redeem yourself when you die."
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:34 am

"Yes my lord" he said smileing evily.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Wake Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:35 am

"Fool." James raised his Alchemic arm, and felt it absorb the spell. The screaming of disturbed souls pierced the night as the arm began to glow green. "Do you know what it is like to sortie with a multitude of souls held between the precipice of life and death? Let me tell you one rule- don't piss them off." He clapped his hands, as if in prayer, and slid his fingers across the arm, quickly, converting the energy into something manageable- a sphere of pure hatred and malevolence. The energy was already threatening to shatter each bone in his 15-year-old body, so he blasted it at Ne'os Emof.
James Wake
James Wake

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:38 am

Danny looked at the Siren and then Death's Hand. The only extreme difference between the two was that the Siren was grey while Deaths hand looked like moving lava and was nearly transperent. Nice. "Death!" he said looking over his shoulder "Who is this guy!?"

Death smiled at Ne'os and then looked at Danny. "Why that is James Wake who is apprently trying to kill you 3." he said with an evil grin. It seemed that everytime Death made a different facial expression, bones continued to snap.

Danny raised an eyebrow at Death and toke his word. Danny then stood up and curved the 3 shot round burst at James's head. 3 flew in on each side as the rapidly approached James.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:41 am

Ne'Os sighed as it hit him his shield absorbed it his voice turned heavily denomic hiis voice sounded from the air around them "Bow down to your god" he said sending the tourturing curse at James.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Wake Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:49 am

James scoffed. "Well that's an unfair advantage. Now you know my name, and Death's on your side? Why, what ever have I done to you milord" James scoffed. "You've got me at a disadvantage here, gun-slinger," James added as he ducked and charged below the bullet's curve. The motion of Ne'Os wand and the pain of the torture curse coursing through his veins. But it had little effect on the boy- he'd suffered beneath the curse since he was nine. The pain diminished once you understood to its fullest extent. "God? Don't make me life. Nobody can simply BECOME god. Get off your High Horse, Emof."
He transmutated his arm into a arm-blade this time, the souls that formed it screaming for blood and gore.
James Wake
James Wake

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:51 am

"I have conquerd death it self and forged these robes i am faster and stronger than you can ever hope to be and even worse for you i will outlive you by century's" he said sending another killing curse. He could feel himself going insane by deaths presence.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 25 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top