At the Market - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

At the Market - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

At the Market

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

At the Market - Page 2 Empty Re: At the Market

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:51 am

"Oh, that would be wonderful. I haven't ridden in years. It would be a good chance for Archangel to stretch his wings too. That sounds like a lot of fun. Thank you." Archangel snatched a raspberry out of the large container that Khaat planned to buy, and then snatched three more in rapid fire succession. Khaat laughed. "I guess he really likes those a lot," Khaat said.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23616
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Evangeline Flaherty Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:01 am

Calista laughed and said, "I'm glad he does. I have more fruit and other berries on my farm that Archangel would love. All home grown of course."
Evangeline Flaherty
Evangeline Flaherty
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 268

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:09 am

"Then we definately have to come. Soon." Khaat smiled. "Oh, back to your owl. Did you have a thought about what kind of owl you wanted? Sometimes my mother has several different breeds there. I'm sure you could have your pick. I probably won't get there til the weekend, though, because I am substituting for the Charms professor at Hogwarts right now."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Evangeline Flaherty Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:18 am

"I don't know what kind of owl i would want yet." Calista said looking at her wondering what kind she would like to own.
Evangeline Flaherty
Evangeline Flaherty
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:25 am

"Well, there are several different breeds. If you have a preference, let me know. Otherwise, I will look for the best she has. Something young and energetic, intelligent and affectionate, maybe? Any other qualities? Or any particular color of feathers that you prefer?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Evangeline Flaherty Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:48 am

"A snowy owl?" Calista said looking at her trying to wonder what other qualities she wanted. "I think that covers it."
Evangeline Flaherty
Evangeline Flaherty
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:57 pm

"And if you ever want someplace quiet to take a break from the market, I have the cobblestone house just behind Honeydukes. Feel free to drop around. Well, as quiet as it can be with three teenagers in the house. But I love to cook and entertain, so you're welcome there anytime."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:38 pm

"Thank you. I would like somewhere to relax after the market closes down or my produce disappears." Calista said pulling up a stool and sitting down upon it. It made her seem taller than she really was.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:41 pm

"So stop around and join me and my 'kids' for dinner. As I said, I'm a good cook, and there's always plenty. I always fix more than enough because my table always has room for more friends. Why don't you stop tonight and we can get better acquainted? What time do you close?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Evangeline Flaherty Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:56 pm

"I would love to. I close at five o'clock then i pack up my produce then i send it home. I should be done around five-thirty at the latest." Calista said softly smiling at her.
Evangeline Flaherty
Evangeline Flaherty
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum