Potions - year 1-5 - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Potions - year 1-5 - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Potions - year 1-5

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Potions - year 1-5 - Page 6 Empty Re: Potions - year 1-5

Post by Bane Lincoln Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:00 am

Bane put on a weak smile. "Hey... its Haley, right?" he asked. He turned his attention to the potion. Crushed snake fangs, Bane reminded himself. He took the flat end of his knife, and he began to crush the fangs. After the act was finished, he slowly began to add them to the mixture.
Bane Lincoln
Bane Lincoln

Number of posts : 166

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:36 am

((Sorry, i swear you said to partner with you, cbb to read back haha, so sorry.))
William nodded. "Pleasure to meet you," he said with a smile, then, when hafiz showed his skill(z) his eyes widened. "Wow," he said quietly. "How do you do that?" He asked, wishing he knew how. "That's so cool," he muttered
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:44 pm

Abbey chuckled, nodded, and walked over to the supply closet. She opened the doors and pulled out the dried nettles, snake fangs, horned slugs, and porcupine quills. She brought them back to the table where Zack was still sitting and dumped the contents on the table. "Potions is one of my okay subjects, so I think we'll be alright." she said playfully. She looked over their ingredients and said, "How about I crush the snake fangs and you work on stewing the slugs?" As Abbey said this, she added the dried nettles to the boiling water.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by HafizDeen Diggory Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:30 pm

Hafiz gives Will a slight glare and smile to him. I don’️t know but I just did. By the way your skills in potion are better than mine . Waiting the Professor to check their potion, he wiped his hand with his clothes while sit down and watch the other’️s work from far.
HafizDeen Diggory
HafizDeen Diggory

Number of posts : 864
Special Abilities : Parseltongue

Back to top Go down

Post by Haley Kantal Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:09 am

Haley smiled, "I am." she started crushing her snake fangs after she threw the dried nettles into the pot.
Haley Kantal
Haley Kantal

Number of posts : 313

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:37 am

jess walked down the rows of coldrens "you all did good , those of you who could be bothered "she looked at one in perticuler bu8t said no names "f your coldrens are dry, class dismisedand thank you for coming, homwork is on the baord " she raised her wand and the words changed

" Read and write down ingredients for Wit-Sharpening Potion and its effects"
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top