Potions - year 1-5 - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Potions - year 1-5 - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Potions - year 1-5

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Potions - year 1-5 - Page 5 Empty Re: Potions - year 1-5

Post by Guest Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:00 am

Alice walked to the ingredients store and grabbed the ingredients she needed. She walked back to the table where she shared with Louis. She started to cut and crushing the ingredients. She finished with the ingredients. Alice said, "Aguamenti" And her cauldron filled with water. " Then, Alice said, "Incendo" And under her cauldron, a burst of flames came. She waited until the cauldron was hot and then she added every ingredient but the porcupine quills. She stirred the contents of the cauldron and took her cauldron off of the heat. She added the porcupine quills in her cauldron and stirred it again. She finished stirring.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:39 am

Will stopped stirring the potion and added his porcupine quills, having almost forgotten them. he then resumed stirring, whistling a tune as he did so, and hoping Hafiz knew what to do next
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Bane Lincoln Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:44 am

((ooc:partnerless, anyone else need one?))
Bane Lincoln
Bane Lincoln

Number of posts : 166

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:36 am

(( Haley Kantal can you partner Bane please, once i can see all who are here nhave posted they made the potion the class will end ))
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:20 am

((I can be his partner i dont have one))
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2916

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:25 am

Zack Galagher wrote:"Indeed we haven't Miss Abbey. I'm Zack Galagher, but call me Zack or Zacky which one you prefer." Zack smiled to her while took some more notes, making drawings of the ingredients he should put of the potion and the amounts. "Guess this is enough for now.." He said to himself while putting up his sleeves while Abbey lit the cauldron.

Abbey smiled, liking Sack so far; he seemed very nice. "Would you mind if I went and collected the ingredients?" she asked.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:07 am

Jess shrugged finished stirring and looked down at the potion. There was a sort of turqoise tinge in it, but in essence it was green, and it should suffice. He grabbed two viles and filled them up to the top, before putting them in two vials and then beginning to clean out the cauldron
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HafizDeen Diggory Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:21 am

(Haley. Sorry. thought you will be with willow)

Hafiz nodded to him. Im HafizDeen. You can call me Hafiz, he smiled at him. Looking the smart boy do the mixture, Hafiz just helped to chop a few ingredients.

As Will wanted to clean the cauldron, Hafiz offered his help Allow me Will. He took the cauldron and conjured a spell from his wand. No spell is required because he can do non-verbal magic. He smiled to Will, and watched amazingly to the mixture.
HafizDeen Diggory
HafizDeen Diggory

Number of posts : 864
Special Abilities : Parseltongue

Back to top Go down

Post by Haley Kantal Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:34 am

((It's okay Hafiz, I was, just hasn't posted. Smile))

Haley walked over to Bane and sat next to him, she smiled, "Hello!" She placed her stuff on the table and began to work on the potion.
Haley Kantal
Haley Kantal

Number of posts : 313

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:27 pm

"Sure, go ahead. I'm not that good in potions, so probably i would mess up the ingredients and bring the wrong ones." He said laughing from himself. Zack looked to Abbey smiling in a playful mood. "I will try not to mess our work."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top