Potions - year 1-5 - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Potions - year 1-5 - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Potions - year 1-5

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Potions - year 1-5 - Page 3 Empty Re: Potions - year 1-5

Post by Nick Potter Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:17 am

Nick walked into class and seen that lass hasent been going on for at least 2 minutes so he sat down got out his supplies and started to listen to the teacher.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2916

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:04 pm

Alice heard someone come in and looked about. There was another student. Alice continued to listen to the other students talk about their other classes. Alice was really excited about her class. She couldn't wait till the class began.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:06 pm

jessica could tell several more had slipped in behind her and smiled "for all those who entered late, please find a partner and work together on this, I wish to see coopoeration and the right color potion would help , green not orange please" she said looking at her class that had now filled quiet nicley, she didn't know if it was the babys inside her or her nervse that turned her stomach. Taking a deep breath she calmed her self as she placed each ingrediant in the coldren checking at each point it was turning the right color once done she stopped.

"Once your potions have been made, pore out two viles and wash out your culdrens making sure there completely dry as two potions should never be mixed" Taking a vile she carfuly pored it in, placing the culdren back on it's stand she capped off hte vile and placed it in a holder on her desk.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:48 pm

Alice quickly got up and looked for a partner. She was excited for today's lesson. She wiped her cauldron and waited for a partner to come to her. Alice just couldn't wait for the lesson to begin.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:34 am

Louis entered and walked up to the front desk, he passed the professor a note. Morning Professor, that explains why I am late.. he said pointing to the note. The not read,
To whoever it may concern,
Louis was late today because he had helped me
with a few chores that needed to be done!! If need
be you can come and see me!!
-Professor Lestrange
Louis then walked up to a table next to a fellow Gryffindor he knew as Alice
Hi, I'm Louis! he said smiling at her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:31 pm

Zack entered the class room yawning, but did heard about finding a partner. "Greetings Professor." He said lowering his head a bit. "Well then, who is free to be my partner?" He asked with a smile.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:43 pm

OCC: What should I do if my partner hasn't replied in a couple of days?
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:35 am

Alice saw a boy come up to her and introduced himself as Louis. "I'm Alice. Would you like to be my partner? I wonder what we are going to do?" Alice smiled as she waited for the boy to respond.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Haley Kantal Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:39 am

Haley got up and walked over to Willow, her stuff in her arms, she was careful not to drop anything.
Haley Kantal
Haley Kantal

Number of posts : 313

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:53 pm

((ooc I sent a pm if he's not soon then maybe find some one who will reply and partner with them))
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top