Winter Term Normal Charms Class - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Winter Term Normal Charms Class - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Winter Term Normal Charms Class

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Winter Term Normal Charms Class - Page 2 Empty Re: Winter Term Normal Charms Class

Post by Abbey Dawn Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:19 pm

Abbey put her hand in the air. "May I professor?" she asked. Charms was one of Abbey's favorite subjects, so she couldn't wait to express her love of it to Professor Lupin.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Winter Term Normal Charms Class - Page 2 Empty Re: Winter Term Normal Charms Class

Post by Noah Archer Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:11 am

Another hour, another class. Noah sighed as he kept his head down and taking his usual seat in the back of the class, next to a first year from Ravenclaw. He recognized a few of the faces, but Abbey seemed to be attracting most of the attention currently, something he silently thanked her for.
Noah Archer
Noah Archer

Number of posts : 115

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:04 pm

"Absolutely, "Khaat smiled, "Please. Begin. And call me Khaat." She had noticed the young man slip in the back and work deliberately as hard as he could to be unnoticed. She left it alone for now. His turn would come in the introductions. Maybe he would become a little more confident this term, she hoped.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23620
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by James Wake Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:01 pm

James slunk in, unsure of what to expect. He did not enjoy Charms, really. But the name entailed the contents. He entered the room, eyes dodging from side-to-side before he waved and mouthed "Good Morning," to the teacher and set his bag on the first open desk, opening up his textbook, and waited for the teacher to tell them the lesson plan for the day.
James Wake
James Wake

Number of posts : 1329
Special Abilities : Can understand Werewolves

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:29 pm

Khaat smiled warmly and nodded to the entering student. She was pleased to see such a good turnout for the first day of class. She hoped that was a good oment for a successful term for everyone.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by HafizDeen Diggory Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:52 pm

(sorry, i was in the wrong class before)

Hafiz entered the class and sat at the nearby place. He thought Charm was a good class amd he like it too. So, making late for the class did make him feel guilty. He just smile at the professor and mimic the word 'sorry' to her.

As she asked a question, a girl answer it. He just make a one glance out of her and look infront. Don't know what he was looking, maybe his teacher, maybe her owls. Perhaps he was thinking about the dress the Professor Khaat is wearing.
HafizDeen Diggory
HafizDeen Diggory

Number of posts : 864
Special Abilities : Parseltongue

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:53 pm

Abbey smiled and cleared her throat. "Well Khatt, my name is Abbey Dawn, and my favorite charm is probaly Wingardium Lovosia." she said happily. "I don't know why, but I just think it's so cool that you can make something levitate with just your wand!" Abbey said.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Bane Lincoln Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:02 pm

Bane quietly slipped into class, hoping he wasn't too late, too yet another classs. Seeing that he was he tried not to attract too much attention as he slipped into the room. He took his seat and tryed to listen too what Abbey was saying, just as if he had been in the class the whole time.
Bane Lincoln
Bane Lincoln

Number of posts : 166

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:26 pm

"Welcome, Abbey," Khaat smiled. "That is an excellent choice, and I hope I can show you some things that will excite you as much as that charm. There are so many things that magic has to offer that I hope you'll all find at least one spell in here that you enjoy and find useful. Next?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by HafizDeen Diggory Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:03 pm

Hafiz raised his hands If I may Professor Khaat, he smiled to her.
HafizDeen Diggory
HafizDeen Diggory

Number of posts : 864
Special Abilities : Parseltongue

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top