An expected meeting - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

An expected meeting - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

An expected meeting

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

An expected meeting - Page 5 Empty Re: An expected meeting

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:31 pm

"Yes, but I plan to resume my post as headmaster within the next month," Shacklebolt said confidently. "That damn majere won't stay much longer now." When he asked about the dementors, Shacklebolt shrugged. "I got rid of them during my reign as headmaster. I sent most of them to a room in the department of mysteries, where they still remain."
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Number of posts : 1463

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:42 pm

"Still," he said quietly sitting down now "something doesn't seem right. The ministry is doing all this, and yet they can't send a few bodyguards down here to guard you guys? This seems to easy. And it'll be good to have ya back. I risked my life out here anyway, so maybe no detention?"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:44 pm

Shacklebolt laughed. "I was kidding Danny. You won't be getting any detentions from me," shacklebolt said shrugging. "And yes, it does seem strange of the lack of security," Shacklebolt added thoughtfully.
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:46 pm

"we did have guards...mine died i stunned Shacklebolts" he said not smiling at the thought
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:46 pm

Danny chuckled and then looked back at Hogwarts. He could've sworn that he saw something out of the corner of his eye, and decided to get the Siren out. He attached the lazer sight quicly and then grabbed a small minocular he kept in is front pocket. He pointed the gun and then looked over to the west. He saw something move in the shadows. "Maybe not all were sent back," he said reloading the gun with AM bullets.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:47 pm

Shacklebolt frowned as Ne'os said he killed his, he didn't have time to lecture him though as Danny alerted them of more guards. "Where?" Shacklebolt said, not seeing any.
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:53 pm

Danny couldn't make out the sentient. It moved flawlessy through the skies and was pitch black. Either Dementors or Death Eaters with a sense of air supierority. "West side, about 20 degrees up." he said aiming the lazer sight where teh life form went, then handing Shacklebolt the minocular. "I can't tell what it is."
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:13 am

"Shacklebolt i thought you said you got rid of all the dementors." he said taking out the guards wand ready to fly over and attack.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:27 am

"I didn't say all of them," Shacklebolt said calmly. "I said most of them." He took his wand out, prepared for an attack.
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:25 pm

Ne'Os corrected his position so he could fight and stay flying "Expecto Patronum" he said clearly focusing on the thought of Sam A large wolf erupted from his wand and charged the darkness.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top