An expected meeting - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

An expected meeting - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

An expected meeting

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

An expected meeting - Page 4 Empty Re: An expected meeting

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:53 am

"Yes well in times dark magic is what i must resort to and i'm a criminal on the run theres now many places im not going back to" he said following Shacklebolt.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:27 am

Danny watched as the fires roard endlessy and was nearly hypnotized by their dancing. he snapped out of it when Shacklebolt told them to follow him. He followed close behind ne'os and looked around. "An old friend said he would meet us here...guess he lied," he said calmly as he sheathed The Siren.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:38 pm

"Yes well there are somethings more important than that Ne'os, I mean, you won't be convincing people your a good guy if you go off and do things like this," Shacklebolt said sternly as they reached the dock. There was no guard in site, Shacklebolt raised his wand to make a boat start to surface out of the water.
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Number of posts : 1463

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:10 pm

"I supose forgive me if i dont want to sit in the boat i have done much of that" he said raising up off the dock slowly and moving forward "Ill stay along for the ride though" he said smileing.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:26 pm

"Well I suggest you keep up then, your flying won't last indefinately," Shacklebolt warned, getting inside the boat. He waited for Danny to come in, then he waved his wand and the boat started moving away quickly.
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:31 am

Ne'Os floated along his back facing the water under them he stared up at the sky "I haven't seen the sky in a long time" he said.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:02 am

Danny walked onto the boat before it toke off and then looked towards the sky. He understood what ne'os meant yet couldn't feel the same way at the moment. "Yeah. Might as well enjoy it as all three of us may be back someplace like that," he said grimly "No doubt they'll make another prison just for people like us."
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:23 pm

Kingsley followed Ne'os' gaze at the sky and smiled, he too hadn't seen it for a while, a month perhaps. Though ne'os had been there far longer. "Not me, I'll die before I'm in there again," Shacklebolt said grimly. He wasn't even exaggerating, he doubted he would be alive for much longer really, he had suffered a few injuries from torture in the prison, and he was getting old too. "And by the way Thompson, thank you. I'll reduce your detentions a bit now."
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:28 pm

"Thanks for the thought," he chuckled then said blank "I thought you were sacked though? But no matter." As they moved slowly, he looked back at Azkaban. The place had no fear in Danny anymore. He had just killed people in there. And no dementors showed-wait. "Where are the Dementors? I hadn't seen one since I first got here!"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:30 pm

"removed courtesy of the man next to you" he said watching the dark mark hover over the prison.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top