An expected meeting - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

An expected meeting - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

An expected meeting

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

An expected meeting - Page 3 Empty Re: An expected meeting

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:06 pm

"Hmm, I didn't know that that was your definition of a distraction, but I guess it works," Shacklebolt said, walking over. "Any other Order people here?"

[darren told me that the order sent you... that would make more sense.]
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Number of posts : 1463

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:07 pm

[Well I wanted to help ne'os out. But it would also take too long for everyone to be 'prepared'. Might as well go in deep and hard then not at all]

"No just me," he said calmly making sure that all the guards were knocked out "or at least theres others here but I wouldn't know about it." He turned back and put his balaclave back on so it concealed at least 90% of his face. "Besides with the new leader, all he would have done was just 'plan' and 'think ahead'."
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:06 pm

"Jess? He would have been here as fast as possible" He said wondering if there had been a change in leadership.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:44 am

"No he wouldn't," he said calmly grabbing his enchanted Barreta 93R and making sure the RDS was working "some order members wanted you to stay here. So I came here by myself. If no one else comes, then I'm REALLY brave."
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:10 am

"well we can blame this on the death eaters if you want" he said waving the guards wand silently showing he was willing to cast the dark mark.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:23 am

"Only if you want to," he said tehn aiming down the sights to make sure the pistol worked "as far as your concerned, I'm working with the Death Eaters," he grinned.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:38 am

"well if you are i would be able to feel the dark mark on your arm and since i don't..." he aimed his wand high up at the sky "morsmorda" he said a giant skull appeared in the sky a snake comeing from its mouth "theres your distraction lets go" he said.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:43 am

DAnny nodded in agreement and kicked down the front door. Some aurors had appeared for backup and Danny scoffed. He pulled his arm back then swung it forward letting the bullets fly. Yet the 3 shot burst twisted landing in 4 aurors skulls. 3 more remained. Danny fired an Everte Statum and the aurors had managed to block it. "Bugger!" he said angrily and then got into cover. "Hey Ne'os," he said blindfiring "work your magic!"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:45 am

Ne'Os walked in front of Danny "feindfyre" he said sending a completely uncontrolled wave of fire at the guards the wand burning down to nothing in the process. Ne'OS picked up one of the wands unaffected by the blast "Lets go now" he said

(lets wait for shacklebolt)
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:41 pm

[Fiendfyre would be a stupid thing to do, as it would kill us as well.]

Shacklebolt frowned as Ne'os started to use dark magic. Not only was his choice of spell extremely odd, but it was also evil to use. "Emof, let me tell you, if you cannot stop using dark magic - you won't be coming back to Hogwarts. Well you probably won't be anyways if Majere stays but... whatever," Shacklebolt said, shrugging. He formed a small barrier around them to keep the flames away. "Lets continue," he added, moving towards the dock.
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Number of posts : 1463

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top