The Yule Ball - Page 19
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Yule Ball - Page 19 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Yule Ball

Page 19 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Yule Ball - Page 19 Empty Re: The Yule Ball

Post by Guest Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:14 pm

Melody looked up as another student approached the banquet table. He seemed to be older than her. "Hello." She said politely, smiling shyly. She glanced over his shoulder at the other witches and wizards, dancing around, having fun. Melody lifted up her cup and took a sip of her butterbeer, then gazed around with apparent boredom.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:37 pm

Danny turned to see the girl he had met back in the common room. "Hey," he said calml with a smile "You're Meoldy right?" he asked calmly as he got a butterbeer.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:18 am

Nikki Granger wrote:Nathan? Nikki said, nudging him. Are you there? Nikki asked. It'd been a while since she asked him something, and waited..and waited patiently. She was asked to dance..or did she ask him..and she put her chocolates and flowers down at a table. Are you okay? Nikki asked, worried.

(( Posting as Nathan ))

"Yeah?" Nathan said, grunting as she nudged him. "Sorry, sweetie. I got lost looking into your beautiful eyes," smirked Nathan as he carefully dragged her, slowly onto the dancing floor setting his hand on her hip and the other holding her hand. He brought her closer and looked into her eyes. "I'm fine."
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:48 pm

Arthur Severus Poe wrote:''Nothing nasty, Mariana. And you will not be punished. I, as a Head Boy, have to vouch for order in the Halls and there are William and James, or McCoy and Wilson, who will vouch for me, meaning us.'', he said with a smile. ''Next Order meeting? I am not sure, Wilson shall not appear there for a while because of the current situation and I think that Potter is waiting for the planned attack on the Death Eaters, which should be soon. Why do you ask?'', he asked finally.

"Well if you say so.I don't mind staying up late.Well i already did sneak up a lot of times in the middle of the night to grab a snack or do some ... things ... trust me you don't wish to know." Mariana said with a small smile. "Well things have been awfully quiet with the order.I just don't like this silence ... something is going on.And think about it.We are here and they are in London.If something really happens we won't be able to find out." she said hoping they'll have some news soon.

"Are you for a drink?It's getting kind of hot." she asked as it already passed half an hour since they started to dance.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:05 pm

Arthur stood and bowed and offered his hand. ''A drink it is, although I doubt they have tea, which means I will have to use my wand.'', he said with a smile. ''Well, if there is any trouble, just go find Wilson or McCoy, they will help you.'', Arthur said.

''Tell me, Mariana, have you ever been to the Room of Requirement before?'', he asked.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Number of posts : 471
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation, Leglimens, Wandless Magic (only basic)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:56 pm

Melody tuned back to the guy, as she recognised his voice. It was the seventh-year from the common room. "Hey," she replied with a dazzling smile. "Enjoying the ball?" She asked politely.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Nicholas Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:34 am

Keith sat at one of the tables, drinking butterbeer and tapping his foot in time with the music. He didn't like dances. They were basically excuses for people to drape themselves over each other, which happened often enough without the stupid things. And the dresses. Keith didn't get the dresses. They had robes especially for this occasion Sure it was nice to look good, but why such a big deal over a few pieces of cloth stitched together? He shook his head. Ridiculous. But there was free butterbeer, and a chance to watch stupid people do stupid things for other stupid people, so he decided that tonight wasn't a total waste after all.
Keith Nicholas

Number of posts : 986

Back to top Go down

Post by Alana York Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:00 pm

Julia peered through the Great Hall from her seat, watching all the couples sway to a slow song. She sighed as she sat alone at the table, considering everyone else had gone to their other friends and to dance. Julia rose from her seat and left the ball, it was getting more boring with each passing song, as no one cared to talk or hang out with her. She looked back into the hall, until she began to head for the dungeons.
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 991

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:05 am

Belle Fey wrote:
Andrian smiled and dragged her, carefully onto the dancing floor. "I try to be," he smiled at her when she said for that she love him even more. "I love you too, sweetie," as he put one of his hand on her hip while the other one locked through her fingers as they both started to dance, slowly to the song. When she said that she was glad that she went with that dress, which wasn't as perfect as the the one when they met. "It doesn't matter what you wear, you look beautiful in any dress. It won't stop me from loving you."

Belle nodded her head, "This is true." She agreed then let herself be caught up with the music and swirling around gracefully in Andrian's arms. Finally something slower came on and she stepped even closer laying her head on his chest.

"I think I could learn to like this." She teased.

Andrian laughed when she agreed that she looked beautiful in any dress. Though it wouldn't stop him loving her; all that mattered was she was with him, in his arm and telling him she loves him. He closed his eyes as an electric shock surged through his body as she laid her head on his chest whilst dancing with him. This was the best part of the dance -- slow dancing, especially with someone you love. It felt good, everything was perfect and everything was fitting into places; he loved it and didn't want this moment to end. "
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:15 am

Belle felt the shock go through her own body and and shivers ran along her flesh. She pulled her head away to look up at him with soft smile. She said nothing, just stared into the eyes that caught her breath every time she saw them enjoying this moment and hoping it would never end.

To look on her then was to show a young woman completely in love with the man before her...it showed in the way she danced in his arms, the way her emerald eyes sparkled and glowed and in the way even the soft smile for him and him alone lit up her entire face. To say she did not love Andrian Potter would to tell the biggest lie ever.
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Number of posts : 780
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals, Animagus (Black Wolf)

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top