The Yule Ball - Page 20
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Yule Ball - Page 20 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Yule Ball

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Yule Ball - Page 20 Empty Re: The Yule Ball

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:35 am

Andrian felt her pull away from him, he frowned and looked down into her eyes; noticing the way it sparkled as she looked at him. He smiled again and, moved a strand of hair around the lock of her hair around her ear then slowly he leaned into her and gave her a passionate kiss on the lips. She was his whole world without her in his life everything wouldn't -- well wouldn't been the same without her.
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:43 am

Belle sighed against his lips, what more could she want? Then she laid her head back on his chest and laughed softly. "No Astronamy tower tonight though okay? I think it is too cold for me to stand out there all night even with you to warm me."
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Number of posts : 780
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals, Animagus (Black Wolf)

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:48 am

Andrian laughed and smiled. "Thats okay, i've found a better place anyway," he said, grinning as she placed her head onto his chest again; which sent another electric shock surging through him again but this time he ignored it because it felt so good. "But i'm not going to tell you where," he added quickly and smirked as he rested his chin on top fo her head.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:55 am

Belle laughed and shook her head at his antics. "You love to surprise me don't you Andrian? I never know what you will do next and I am always trying to guess."
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:02 am

A small, quite laughter escape his lips when she said that he loved to surprise her. Andrian smiled at her and twirled her around in the air then dropped her but caught her. "What is life without surprises," he smirked at her. Then pulled her back up and continued to dance, staring into her eyes.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:52 pm

Arthur Severus Poe wrote:Arthur stood and bowed and offered his hand. ''A drink it is, although I doubt they have tea, which means I will have to use my wand.'', he said with a smile. ''Well, if there is any trouble, just go find Wilson or McCoy, they will help you.'', Arthur said.

''Tell me, Mariana, have you ever been to the Room of Requirement before?'', he asked.

Mariana took Arthur's hand "Well i never said it necessarly has to be tea,but anyway.." she said looking around. "Usually trouble finds me before i have a chance of consulting anyone before it though i;ll take the advise." she commented not putting much worry in the comment since she was kind of used to it.

"Room of requirement?Yeah i've been there while i was member of Dumbledore's Army though i think they now call it Potter's Army.Why do you ask?" she asked surprised.It's been over a year since she was there last time.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:13 pm

''No, no... I was not referring to your choice of drink, but mine. I usually do not drink anything except tea.'', Arthur commented. ''Just go and find one of them, they will surely assist you'', he added.

He looked at the drinks. Nothing except punch. He grabbed a glass and took his wad. He filled the glass with water. ''I was just asking, out of curiosity. I have never been up there and I do not know if I should keep an eye on it.'', he said.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Number of posts : 471
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation, Leglimens, Wandless Magic (only basic)

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:57 am

A small, quite laughter escape his lips when she said that he loved to surprise her. Andrian smiled at her and twirled her around in the air then dropped her but caught her. "What is life without surprises," he smirked at her. Then pulled her back up and continued to dance, staring into her eyes.

Belle's laughter rang through the room as he did this and she smiled even brighter at him. "I have to agree with you on that...but next time can we leave my heart in my chest love? I think it is some where on the ceiling now." She said with laughter still ringing in her voice.
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpius Malfoy 1 Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:55 pm

Ginevra Malenki wrote:[To Scor: It's fine! Hope you're having a good holiday (:]

Ginevra had a feeling that him being late had been the cause of someone else, which definitely did make her with even a less of a reason to be mad if she had. Thankfully, he was in the clear and they could still start off alright. Looking at the dance floor, she thanked him for the returned compliment and then bit her lip as she debated this. The last dance she had was with Darren and she had stepped on his toes three times in one dance. Dare she try with another person who hadn't been warned of how clutsy she was? "Would you like to dance?" she asked, knowing that she wasn't as clusty due to the fact that she was now a werewolf, which had given her abilities she had only dreamed of beforehand. Not that she was happy with them. Thinking that if it happened once she would warn him, if not, she'd just be very careful and hope for the best.

"Umm yeah sure," Scorpius said shrugging. Obviously, he didn't exactly like to dance, but that was what they were here for. Ginevra clearly wanted to dance, so why not. "Have to warn you though, I'm not great at dancing," he warned her, thinking it was better to tell her that before. He wasn't exactly a clutz, but he had rarely ever danced before and barely knew how.

((again, sorry. I'll post more from now on as my holidays are over.))
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 710
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpius Malfoy 1 Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:09 am

Ginevra Malenki wrote:[To Scor: It's fine! Hope you're having a good holiday (:]

Ginevra had a feeling that him being late had been the cause of someone else, which definitely did make her with even a less of a reason to be mad if she had. Thankfully, he was in the clear and they could still start off alright. Looking at the dance floor, she thanked him for the returned compliment and then bit her lip as she debated this. The last dance she had was with Darren and she had stepped on his toes three times in one dance. Dare she try with another person who hadn't been warned of how clutsy she was? "Would you like to dance?" she asked, knowing that she wasn't as clusty due to the fact that she was now a werewolf, which had given her abilities she had only dreamed of beforehand. Not that she was happy with them. Thinking that if it happened once she would warn him, if not, she'd just be very careful and hope for the best.

"Umm yeah sure," Scorpius agreed, shrugging. Obviously, Scorpius didn't really want to but they were here to dance after all, and it might actually be fun. Though probably slightly embarassing. Still, it seemed like she wanted to dance, so he agreed. "Better warn you though, I'm not great at dancing," he added, deciding to warn her before. It wasn't that Scorpius was clumsy or anything, he wasn't, however he had rarely ever danced before.

[again sorry. Holidays are over now so I'll post more.]
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 710
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top