The Yule Ball - Page 12
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Yule Ball - Page 12 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Yule Ball

Page 12 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Yule Ball - Page 12 Empty Re: The Yule Ball

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:44 am

Andrian heart leaped with joy again as he chuckled and kissed her lightly back on the lips. "Let just say we're both pretty and handsome," smirked Andrian as he turned around, keeping one arm around her waist as they entered the Great Hall. Everybody looked great, the hall was perfect and everything inside had almost everything, enough to match what kind of season it was of the year. Maybe tonight wasn't going to be so bad now, he was started to feel more comfortable in his suit. "I wanted everything to be perfect for you. Beside, it romantic to go with the same color as your lover," chuckled Andrian as she said she was glad that he went with the green vest she picked out for him.
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:57 am

Belle laughed again as they made their way further into the gathered people. "So I have heard. Now, care to remind what it is like to dance in those strong arms of yours?" Her flashed with mischief, "Or should a find another dance partner?"
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Number of posts : 780
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals, Animagus (Black Wolf)

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:02 am

Andrian laughed and stood, quietly amongs the gathered people as they waited patiently for the champion to start the dance first. He looked around for a bit and quickly back at her when she asked to remind him what it is like to dance in those strong arms of her. "I don't know, guess you have to find out for yourself," he grinned, playfully at her. He raised his eyebrows at her as she said should she find another dance partner, he struck a playful tongue at her and laughed. "You just keep finding reason to leave me," he teased her.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:10 am

"Well, I just wanted to congratulate you both on your performance in the first task," Shacklebolt said with a rare smile. "And to tell you that there will be another meeting where I will tell you about the second task later. So any questions?" he asked kindly. He then turned to Danny with a scowl. This guy... "10 points from Gryffindor for disrespect Thompson."
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Number of posts : 1463

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:15 am

Amadora looked around and saw the hall begin to fill up. It made her feel lonelier though. She couldn't believe after the eternal war she'd been having she had actually lost. She'd come and now seeing all of the couples she was beginning to feel ill.

It wasn't jealousy but Dora was wistful. She wanted to be loved or at least something to that effect. She felt compelled to close herself off though. It made it easier for her - easier for her to cope. Maybe she had just had enough of being the girl that screamed because of memories. Perhaps sitting in the kitchens at night because she hated being around people so much was why she'd lost the battle to avoid the ball.

Dora rose from her seat and lifted the skirt of her dress. Another thing she wished she hadn't bought. It was a waist of Galleons but it wasn't as if she couldn't afford it. It was just the fact that she'd bought the garish thing. Scowling inwardly, Dora made her way over to the punch table and noticed the charm on the table cloth.

Dora smiled to herself and saw a familiar face stood by the table with her. Well he wasn't with her but you get the point. Dora's mind was a little fuzzy since the episode in the common room but she remembered him and the way he treated her. With kindness. Odd for someone to treat her as such but she'd accepted it and after a heavy dose of Dreamless sleep potion she'd slept that night. But she still broke through it and at about 2am she woke up, screaming and thankful for the silencing charm on her bed.

"I believe someone has a joke to play." Dora observed hesitantly. She took a glass from where they clustered at the end of the table and leaned down. She stuck her hand under the tablecloth and felt for the keg. She found one easily and put her glass to it. She felt it grow warm and stood up again with a glass filled with Fire Whisky which was actually cold.

Dora put the glass down on the table and looked at the person who had helped her before. She wasn't sure what to say but she knew she had to thank him - he deserved her gratitude.

"T-thank you." Dora said quietly but not low enough for him not to hear. "F-for the other night I mean. You were there for me and I apologize for not being able to thank you prior to this."

Last edited by Amadora Althea Lunel on Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:18 am

"Oh just give me detention," he said calmly now not wanting to lose more points for Gryffindor. "Deducting points for that is just extreme."
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:21 am

Belle laughed heartily, "I know I am horrible, why do you put up with me again?" She asked as she put herself back into his arms, wrapping her arms tightly around his waist.
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Number of posts : 780
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals, Animagus (Black Wolf)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:25 am

"Sorry Thompson, the points have already been taken away," Shacklebolt said, chuckling. Now he knew how to make Danny respect him, take away lots of points! "Though I could give you a detention as well if you want."
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:32 am

"No," he said feeling absouletly disgusted at Shacklebolt. Worst.Headmaster.EVER. He grabbed Chritys head and then led her back over to the punch table since he wanted to stay away from Shacklebolt. "Man I hate that guy..." he said quietly and then saw someone over Chrirtys shoulder. "Hey Ana!" he said loudly so she could hear him
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:40 am

"Hey hey hey!" Shacklebolt said angrily. "I still have to talk to the champions... ah nevermind." Shacklebolt turned away, muttering about Danny, he obviously didn't appreciate him enough. Shacklebolt began walking around the hall, looking for troublemakers.
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top