The Yule Ball - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Yule Ball - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Yule Ball

Page 7 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Yule Ball - Page 7 Empty Re: The Yule Ball

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:10 am

Shacklebolt entered the great hall.

He was wearing sleek new robes, black and golden. He walked over to an empty table, and sat down, eying all the students grumpily. They were all smiling, why? They were up to something. He eyes the slytherins expecially, they were usually the more troublesome ones. BUt then, the others were too, all children were. And adoscelents. Adoscelents expecially, he hated them the most. They had no respect.
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Number of posts : 1463

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalie Malfoy01 Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:12 am

"Ok Elijah's coming. He'll probably lead us from here. This night is going to be a night that I remember, and it makes it even more better that I'm doing it with you guys-" Rosalie jumped at she felt a pair of arms go around her, and a slight nibble on her neck. Who else would do this other then Eli. She giggled

"Well as you see I wasn't expecting that at all." She smiled at him. After he gave his greetings to the other girl she repsonded.
"Yes. And she wants to know how we will get this in the punch without getting caught." she was surprised to hear those three words once again. She figured it would be better to try and avoid those memories of him and her in that way. Thinking it would help her not get so envious when she saw him with his date. And it worked rather well. She was not the type to get truly envious.
"But what girl doesn't get jealous every once in a while?" she thought.
"And it doesn't make it better when he calls me that. Well what do you expect Rose he is who he is. And I like who he is." she smiled. Her thoughts were taking over again. "What am I doing, right now my goal is to get this alcohol in this damn punch, and I can't concentrate with these constant thoughts in my head."

Rosalie looked concerned when Elijah looked at her suspiously. She then realized that he noticed the bottle tucked in the strap of her shoe.

"Who would dare look up a girls dress...besides you of course! she smiled as he drunk the bottle and tuck it back under her strap.
"Saving the rest for later I see. Well don't be surprised if you find it empty by then end of the night!" she whispered.

Now destination punch bowl....goal...get everyone drunk before the night ends....well not drunk, drunk. Semi drunk atleast." She looked around for any suspsious outsiders gazing at them. Example: school prefects.

"Girls give me your bottles and huddle around me. Act like you getting some punch and I quickly pour a little in. She used a charm that would quickly decieve all of the senses. When they went for a drink it would look like the punch tatse like the punch, and smell like the punch. Atleast after two pints of it they would start to have the time of thier lives. She took the rest and set them on the table cloths using the charm he gave her.

"Ok I think everything is finished. Now... who would like some punch?" she smiled.
Rosalie Malfoy01
Rosalie Malfoy01

Number of posts : 123
Special Abilities : Telekenesis

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriella Montez Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:51 am

Sophia Granger wrote:Sophia walked into the Yule Ball and smiled. It was probably the last dance Sophia was going to have so why not come and have fun? As she seen her sister with a boy she didn't know she smiled warmly at her sister. As she looked around for Timothy she didn't see him anywhere around and sighed. As she walked over to a vacant seat she sat down and waited for Timothy. Sophia was wearing a long red dress that dragged on the floor when she walked with a long white pearl necklace and her hair down back and curly with very little make up and red lipgloss on.

Spoiler:
(Sophia's look and dress^)

Timothy entered the Yule Ball and grinned sheepishly. Woah, it's been a while since he's been in this school, even this hall. He went to every dance but only buttered up and flirted with the females but never had a proper date. Well, tonight was the night, his first dance with a date. Timothy was wearing the traditional black and white tuxedo with bow although his jacket was shinier than a normal black tux jacket. His hair was just like it always was and he had cologne on as well. He looked and searched for Sophia and finally found her and smiled. He walked over to her and got onto his knee and got her hand and kissed it gently. Sorry I am late, darling. Timothy apologized. Come, let's go out onto the balcony. Tim said, taking her hand and waiting for her to stand up and walk outside.

(i'll now make a new topic, so that i don't keep losing you in this mass thread, ok? so after you read this reply to the thread i made called Miss. Granger & I)

My outfit:
Spoiler:
Gabriella Montez
Gabriella Montez

Number of posts : 375
Special Abilities : Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathan Bridgeton Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:58 am

Nikki Granger wrote:Great, I'll go put down the flowers and chocolates. Nikki said, as she quickly walked to a vacant seat and table and put the gifts on the table and then quickly walked back to him. Bet you're going to say that was quick, eh? Nikki asked. It comes with vampirism. Nikki nodded and grinned. Shall we? Nikki asked, putting her hand out waiting for him to take it and guide them to the dancefloor.

"Alright," nodded Nathan as he watched and waited for Nikki to put her gift away. He was surprised how fast she was, it was a blink of an eye and there she was, her hands her free to dance. The gift were far away from them on the table - he looked back at her, his face shocked. "Kinda," he replied holding out his index finger and thumb in front of him, putting them slightly together. As she said it came with vampirism, he said nothing at first and looked at the gift and back at her. "Really? That so awesome. But then everything is awesome about you," he said, shrugging his shoulder at the last sentence. "Sure, ma'am?" he asked as he pulled out if arm in front of him and smiled.
Nathan Bridgeton
Nathan Bridgeton

Number of posts : 186

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:06 am

I feel so offended! Nikki said jokingly. I am not that old to be called a ma'am! Nikki laughed. I am only fifteen. Nikki smiled at him. Nikki put her arm in his open arm and they walked together, slowly to the dancefloor. And everything is awesome about you too. Nikki grinned, and blushed at him.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:46 pm

Elijah was feeling fairly pleased with himself. Not only had he got under that table at the right time but the girls were emptying their dresses by the punch table as if they’d stashed bottle after bottle in there. He wondered if Rosalie would give him the bottle of rum he’d pinched from the strap of her shoe, taken a drink out of if and put it back. He did wonder and he knew which strap it was.

However, that wasn’t important because he was waiting to see if anyone apart from his girls and their new found companion noticed what exactly was going on. Elijah knew Shacklebot was feeling suspicious and he loved the fact that he was. Them getting caught wasn’t on the cards but if they did it right then surely the whole school attending would be thoroughly drunk by the end of the evening.

Elijah looked at his silver canteen type thing again and drank from it slightly. There was still quite a bit in there. Elijah poured some more into their goblets and deposited it back into his blazer pocket. He did wonder what would happen if the teachers - namely Shacklebot - found out about their little… experiment. It didn’t matter too much though. They wouldn’t get caught if no one wanted to be a little sneaky and have a good time.

Elijah felt Amelia’s hand on his arm and he saw her brush some dust off of the blazer. He smiled a little and glanced over to the refreshment table to see the girls giggling and putting some of the alcohol into the punch bowl. He chuckled and turned back to Amelia.

“It might have been vague but I wasn’t long. Besides, crawling across floors is fun.” Eli paused and thought about what Amelia could have interpreted that as. Was Eli getting bored and running off with his girls and their new companion or were all four of them crawling across the floor of the entrance hall pretending to be farm animals?

Elijah scowled and brushed some more dust off of his jacket but that didn’t seem to be working. Eli shook his head and slipped the blazer off. He hung it on the back of the chair and sat back again, wondering what possessed him to crawl across a floor, slip under a punch table only to enlarge several kegs of Fire Whisky, Rum, Larger for the Muggle-borns and goodness knows what else. Oh yeah, drunk students=fun times=angry Shacklebot.

“Not a lot.” Eli shrugged, trying to keep a smirk off of his face. Innocence wasn’t something the boy had loaded and waiting in buckets. “Look at the punch table. What’s different about the table-cloth?”

Eli did wonder if she saw it. Did she see the charms he’d placed or was she not willing to have any fun tonight? Whatever the answer was he hoped she was honest with him because if not he might just have to go away and play James Bond for a little bit as to avoid Shacklebot’s scrutinising gaze as he fixed the tablecloth among other things.
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 4833
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Parseltongue, Animagus
Occupation : Owner of Eli's Fine Dining, Artist, Deputy Minister of Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Lyons Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:20 pm

Amelia must have successfully managed to keep any trace of scrutiny from her voice when she inquired about the dust on Elijah’s jacket because her date smiled upon hearing it. Then again, Elijah’s first response to most things was to smile; it was only the look of the smile which gave Amelia any indication of what he was thinking or feeling. Or, in this case, planning.

Not getting a clear answer – So this is how it feels when I am intentionally vague – Amelia was forced to revert back to observation. She followed Elijah’s gaze to see the same group of girls he had been talking with earlier – plus one – huddled around the punch bowl. They seemed to be relishing in the punch far more than the other party-goers, but other than that it did not seem anything was out of place. Elijah, though, seemed to find the situation funny as he laughed deeply under his breath.

What is he up to? Amelia repeated the question to herself, her eyes turning back to Elijah who was now trying to remove more of the dust from his coat. He had mentioned crawling on the ground, but Amelia hadn’t the foggiest idea what he meant by that. He couldn’t be serious, could he? But how else would he have gotten so dirty?

Amelia was about to reach for her wand, which she had tucked into the straps of her gold shoes – where else does one put a wand in a skin-tight ball gown? – Elijah gave up on removing the dust and instead removed the offending piece of clothing. His shirt underneath was white, starched and ironed to perfection. Without the bulkier jacket, Amelia was able to see more of the outline of Elijah’s torso, taking a deep breath and another gulp of her drink in order to keep from saying aloud what she was thinking.

If he is trying to distract you from your question, it is working… Amelia’s subconscious reminded her.

But Elijah did eventually provide a second half to his answer, the smirk now going full force on his face. She did as she was told and looked to the punch table, which had now become mostly deserted as the girls she had seen there earlier were moving about the room. At first her attention was directed to what was on top of the punch table, rather than the table itself. After a moment, though, Amelia’s eyes drifted down to the table cloth, noticing the red there but not really making it out at first.

“Did someone spill punch on the tablecloth already?” Amelia mused aloud, leaning forward in her chair just a bit and squinted to get a better look at the “punch stain”. When she did, she realized that the red she had seen was not an accident, but rather a set of instructions written in red.

Looking for a good time? Look no further. she read, taking in the barrels that were disguised beneath the table cloth. Her eyes immediately returning to Elijah once she had seen what he was referring to. She could see the smile which danced across his lips and up to his eyes, managing to be both smug and playful at the same time. He was still looking at her, waiting for her response.

“Isn’t that going to get you into trouble?” Amelia whispered, leaning closer to Elijah so as not to be overheard. Amelia was not the rebel that Elijah was – she partook in the rum and coke because it was a practical way to take the edge off just a little, but most of the time she stayed firmly on the straight and narrow. In her household, there were no exceptions to the rules; you followed them, or you were severely punished.

“Seriously, Elijah,” Amelia whispered, more urgently now. She hadn’t taken the time to see that many of the ball attendees were passing by the tablecloth unknowingly because of Elijah’s charm, so she had assumed it was visible to everyone, “Shacklebolt just arrived. He’ll have you polishing every trophy in the castle if finds out.”
Amelia Lyons
Amelia Lyons
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 1645
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:17 pm

Eli rolled his eyes but smiled a little at Amelia's concern. He could have honestly cared less about Shackle’s punishment for him when and if he found out. The worst he could probably do was tell his mother but Elijah knew Shacklebot wasn’t silly enough to do that - he hoped. The woman was a harpy that never stopped screaming and the first person she would send a Howler to would be Shacklebot. She would then send one to Eli with Victor cutting in every word or so telling him how awesome he thought the idea was.

Elijah wondered why Amelia was worried. It wasn’t as if he was going to let her or the girls get in trouble. He would gladly clean every trophy in the castle. Physical labour didn’t bother him in the slightest and would just get on with it. He wouldn’t take it as a punishment but as nothing more than a good time. He wasn’t bothered about his punishment if he was honest with himself. If it happened then so be it - he’d look forward to it.

Elijah took a drink from his goblet and raised an eyebrow at Amelia as he put it down. The odd thing was that she actually seemed to care. He was used to punishment and it had got to the point where he relished in them. The excitement of getting the job done was worth the punishment in the end.

Elijah was reckless and generally didn’t think about the repercussions but both he and Nachash were confident that they would weasel their way out or at least blame it on an unsuspecting Gryffindor who didn’t know any better. Fools *evil laugh*.

“It isn’t as if Shacklebot will chain me to the Astronomy tower and throw stones at me, Mia.” Eli chuckled, leaning in and making the gap between them even smaller. “Besides, what’s a bit of physical labour. Good for the muscles and all that.”

Eli did wonder where the summers in Bulgaria had gone when he was younger and hadn’t discovered the wonders of Paris. He spent most of them working out in the garden and basking in the golden glow of the sun. He’d soaked up so much sun during that time and he’d hardened most of the muscles in his body. He was built huge around his fourteenth birthday. Not fat, per se just very large in the muscle tab. Eli had long since slimmed down again and wasn’t so bulky but he still retained the beaters build he always had.

“Besides, it’ll be me cleaning so it doesn’t really matter does it?” he asked, raising an eyebrow. He didn’t mean for it to sound cruel but it was odd for someone to actually seem to care about what happened to him. If he was killed by a bunch of Death Eaters his mother would probably shrug it off and that would be the end of the Krum line.
“I’m sorry.” Eli said quietly. “I was rude then.”

Elijah’s gaze fell on Amelia’s lips and he leaned in ever so slightly and put his hand on her cheek. It would be a nice night so why ruin it by kissing her when she wasn’t comfortable with it. Elijah knew he must have lost his mind in a gutter a way back but he wasn’t sure when or where. He pulled back a little and met her gaze, wondering what he should and could do.
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alana York Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:05 pm

Julia lifted her dress and walked over to the table all of her friends were at. "I hate this damn dress, I'm too short for it!" She giggled.

Julia turned her head over to Elijah, who was with his date. She mumbled to him "Did you bring the drinks?" She asked, referring to the alcohol. Julia was pretty thirsty, but she didn't want to settle for punch or water. She planned on getting pretty trashed, which she hadn't done in a while. She was very excited.

ooc: sorry that ones so short, i dont feel like typing too much today lol
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 991

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:31 pm

Eli smirked at Julia and pointed to the punch table.
"Just ask for lean down and pretend to be sorting out your shoe and tap the side of the keg with your goblet. It'll fill with either Fire-whisky, Rum, Vodka or something else I can't remember what now."

Elijah shrugged and looked around for Rosalie and her new Hufflepuff friend.
"Where's that little blonde Rose run off to?" Eli asked. "I need to go under her dress and get that rum again."

(a little post. hehe)
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top