Hi and you are? - Page 8
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Hi and you are? - Page 8 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Hi and you are?

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hi and you are? - Page 8 Empty Re: Hi and you are?

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:57 am

"Anything is fine with me." she replied smiling sweetly. "I'm pretty ok with anything if you had something planned though don't let me stop you." She looked around and saw some sixth and seventh years still hanging around. "I never hang around many people here so I couldn't tell you what the curfew for us would be."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:02 am

Danny nodded in silence and then got up and stepped outside the door. He went back inside and was stood shivering. "Okay...it's cold out...might as well iceskate on the Great Lake" he joked
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:06 am

"We could." she said laughing, "You act like I don't know how to." she couldn't help but laugh at it. "Though isn't it just a bit too large to actually freeze up?" she asked curiously.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:08 am

"Well I was just saying as a joke. I'm pretty sure Shack qill flip head over heels if they saw people ice skating on it." he said teeth chattering "and this whole place is magic. I'm pretty sure the lake could freeze up" he said witha smile
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:15 am

She had to laugh about his joke about Shacklebolt. She pulled out her wand and did the intricate and silent incantation aiming it at him as a jet of hot air came out of it, "Better?" she asked looking at him curiously smiling back. She used her free hand to pull the hood of her coat over her head.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:21 am

Danny felt a rush of warthm go through is body and he felt like he was back to his normal temperature. "Thanks," he said with a smile that even felt warm to himself. He opened up the door again to be greeted again with the unpleasent welcome of coldness. "Even still," he laughed
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:24 am

She had put her wand back in her coat pocket by this time, grateful that she was wearing gloves. This was a different kind of cold than she was used to back at home. It seemed more of a wet cold than the dry cold that she was used to in Germany. She shivered lightly as she stepped outside. "It..cccan't be that bad." she said her teeth chattering slightly. She laughed as her body adjusted to the cold. "Come on it gets better."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:31 am

"Boy that's one big lie," he said in a playful voice indicating that he was joking. He stepped outside and began walking onto the snow. He felt like he was sinking everytime he stepped another step. "Feel like I'm losing balance every step I make."
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:34 am

Christy ran through the snow fairly easily. "Well you must just not be used to it like I am." she said laughing as she picked up some snow and made a snowball out of it. "Hey catch!" she said as she threw the snowball at him aiming straight for the back of his head laughing.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:37 am

Danny instantly crouched and scooped up a pile of snow. He rolled it up and threw it fairly soft as for it to not hurt. And of course, he missed. "...MAN! I'm a horrible thrower!" he said smiling
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum