Hi and you are? - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Hi and you are? - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Hi and you are?

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hi and you are? - Page 4 Empty Re: Hi and you are?

Post by Christabelle Whittle Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:08 am

"Thats not cool at all." she said frowning slightly. "Its good that she's still alive." She looked troubled that someone would try to do that but then again she wouldn't put anything past anyone these days. "So tell me a little bit about yourself." she said trying to change the subject.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:10 am

Danny sensed that his story may have caused some tension so his quickly said "Well I am a bit of an adventuer(sp?) pe se. I've pretty much seen the whole world while still gettting an education. How about you?"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:13 am

"About the same actually." she replied. "I love to surf but I don't get the chance often though." she said looking at him, "I love things that are probably a bit too fast and dangerous and I can't wait to find more adventures out there for me." she said smiling. She missed the holidays when she had gotten to travel with her cousin. Just over the summer she had went to Hawaii and surfed the entire time she was there.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:15 am

"I see," he said smiling finally finding someone who enjoyed seeing the world "so what would be the most exciting thing you've done? Like exploring the Amazon or something?"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:17 am

"Actually rock climbing all over." she said her face growing slightly red. "I actually almost fell off a cliff doing it once." she continued to say, "What about you?" she inquired curiously. "To be honest I have never been to the amazon."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:21 am

"That sounds like fun," he said admiring rock climbing himself "and the most exciting thing I've ever done was probably... scuba diving to a point where I couldn't see. NUMA was with me and I nearly freaked out from the darkness. And the amazon is pretty cool. Hate the botflys though."
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:23 am

"Darkness is an easy thing to handle." she said looking at him, "Though I don't know if I could deal with all the insects from the Amazon." she continued admiring the fact that he had been there. "I've heard nasty stories about botflies. Hope I never have to encounter them."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:26 am

"Yeah that place can be pretty crazy," he said softly "the way botflies are born are...ugh...disgusting to say the least. I don't want to go into detail. And I'm not afraid of the dark myself but that was something of another world right there"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:28 am

"I think its quite interesting." she said looking at him. "Something about being in the water is a feeling like no other." she said looking at him. "But then again so is snowboarding." she blushed. Everyone would probably be surprised to find a girl like herself into such extreme sport activities like snowboarding. But she loved it.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:33 am

"Snowboarding eh?" he asked with a side grin now "haven't met too much girls like you lately. You've really got a great personality y'know?" He was speaking truth of what he just said. Most girls he talked to often followed a 'pack leader' and never had a mind of their own. The exceptions to the pack leader rule were his friends. And for that he was glad.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum