Hi and you are? - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Hi and you are? - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Hi and you are?

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hi and you are? - Page 6 Empty Re: Hi and you are?

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:43 am

"I'm not royalty by far." she replied looking at him. "Rather just a socialite if you'd even call me that." she blushed slightly. "Am I really that down to earth?" she asked curiously. A lot of people thought she was stuck up who didn't know her but then again most of them didn't give her the chance. "I just like a lot of things that most girls don't."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:46 am

"I just don't see you like what most girls do," he said quietly "well for one since I'm not a girl. And everyone can never get along with certain people. Just gotta keep trying." He looked over by the counter and saw the chefs at work and watched as the waiter came back. She laid down the brills and he raised an eyebrow. "5 sickles for the butterbeer and 20 sickles for the special?!"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:50 am

"Wow." she said looking at him as he exclaimed how much that special cost. "I don't think I've ever paid that much for food around here." she admitted looking at him, but then again she didn't each much in Hogsmeade anyway. "So are you going to the Yule Ball?" she asked him curiously.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:59 am

Danny changed his face from over surprizement to neutral. He laid down the sickles and then slid the bill over to the side "Maybe," he said truthfully "I'd rather have a girl ask me to go. I've had some pretty bad experiencing when I went to the dance with someone I asked to it"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:00 am

"Well would you like to go with me?" she asked looking at him, "As Champion for my house I have to go and I'd rather not go alone." she said blushing sheepishly at him. She was used to boys asking her things, not she them.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:05 am

Dannynodded in agreement and said "Sure. I'll go with ya," he said calmly. He knew he had just met her yet e felt it would be a good idea. He would be forced to have gone anyway. "So when does the dance start?" he asked curiously
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:05 am

"I'm not too sure." she said looking at him. "I'll find out though and let you know." she smiled, "Thanks for saying you'd go with me. I appreciate it."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:10 am

"Hey it's my pleasure," he said said with a warm smile. He felt a rush of cold through the place and he held his arms together. "Does anything in the wizarding world have heating?" he joked
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:14 am

"Nope." she said laughing. "Why do you think everywhere uses fireplaces." she joked. She hadn't noticed the cold rush through the room as he had. "Maybe its just the door being opened." she suggested looking around to see if anyone had come into the restaurant.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:16 am

"Maybe," he said looking over his should pontlessy "but then again its a whole new era of technology. As Muggles go up, we cant we go slowly? Like for one heating. And TV"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum