Hi and you are? - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Hi and you are? - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Hi and you are?

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hi and you are? - Page 5 Empty Re: Hi and you are?

Post by Christabelle Whittle Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:40 am

"Yes." she replied blushing slightly as he complimented her personality. "No I didn't." she said smiling sweetly now. She liked to lead her own life and follow her own rules. Maybe it was because she was so outgoing that was the reason she had been chosen as the champion for the Ravenclaw house.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:45 am

Danny chuckled and then noticed the waiter had come back. "Here you go," she said anding Christabelle her butterbeer and Danny...legs? What were those things? He smiled trying to hide his confusion with the plate and looked at the waiter. "Thank you," he said nodding his head and she left. "Uhm...what are those?" he asked quietly
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:50 am

"I'm not sure." she replied looking at his plate just as curiously as he had been. She took a sip of her butterbeer placing it back down at the table, "Chicken legs?" she asked wondering herself. "I don't think I've ever seen food like that before."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:51 am

"Neither have I." he said almost fearfully now "only 2 things scare me: Friends endangered and strange food. This takes the cake." He picked up the leg and immediatly droppedit back on the plate knowing he saw it move.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:55 am

She couldn't help but laugh at seeing the leg move. "Well thats what you risk when you eat wizarding food but I don't think I've ever seen mine move." she was still laughing slightly at it. "Maybe they just plucked it out of the back and didn't really do anything but charm it to fool you."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:58 am

"Then I'm sueing them," he joked with a bright smile and letting out a chuckle. He pushed his plate to the side losing his appetite. "So where do ya live?" he asked hoping not to sound to intrusive "England, London?"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:29 am

She couldn't help but let out a musical giggle at his little joke, "Actually I live in Germany." she replied looking at him, "Did my accent not give it away?" she asked curiously teasing him lightly.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:35 am

"No not at all ," he said letting out a small laugh "but I would've thought you'd move closer to Hogwarts since well y'know. Well then again... we can apperate." He had forgotten all about apperation. He must've forcibly forgotten about it since he could never land perfectly
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:37 am

"Well it would make things rather difficult." she replied looking at him. "My father was the German minister of magic and where my family lives has been in our family for almost two hundred years." She knew her mother would never leave that castle now that her father was dead. She'd never raise the little brother she was expecting anywhere else.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:41 am

"That's pretty cool," he said referring to her dad being the prime minster "I never thought you'd be royalty. You seem a pretty down to Earth girl."
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum