When fun turns into danger (The shrieking Shack) - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

When fun turns into danger (The shrieking Shack) - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

When fun turns into danger (The shrieking Shack)

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

When fun turns into danger (The shrieking Shack) - Page 5 Empty Re: When fun turns into danger (The shrieking Shack)

Post by Guest Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:41 pm

"Thank you Ginevra, I would like some help reading it" Brianna said, looking at the writing very baffled
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

When fun turns into danger (The shrieking Shack) - Page 5 Empty Re: When fun turns into danger (The shrieking Shack)

Post by Ginevra Malenki Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:44 pm

Ginevra looked at it and then instintly knew what it said. "It says, To my love, I give my heart as a token of my love for you. Now we will never be apart." Ginerva stopped reading it, and looked up at Brianna.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:44 pm

"I wonder who's heart it was, and who it was for" Brianna said, searching around for more clues, she then said "I think I've found my answer", she pointed at a leatherbound diary which she picked up and read, but this time everything was in plain English. "This diary apparently belonged to someone named Alexander, apparently he was falling for someone, but the page with the name has been torn out. When I examined his heart, it appeared white inside, as if something was stuffed in there by someone, he couldn't have done it himself though, he would've been dead." Then Brianna picked up the heart, and checked inside the hollow muscle, there was paper inside of it, she pulled the paper out, and looked at it. When Brianna saw the writing on the paper, she fainted.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:46 pm

Ginevra pointed her wand at Brianna. "Ennervate." she said, lazily.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:50 pm

Brianna suddenly woke up, paper in hand, she looked at it, then she said to Ginevra "Take a look at this, this is the missing page to the diary, the one with the name of who he loved, and look at who it is" Brianna said, pointing at the name
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:53 pm

Ginevra took the paper and then read it. "Um..it says Brianna I think..." she said, confused.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:01 pm

"I know it says my name, but I'm just wondering, how did he know me, or who was he exactly, I guess we will never know for sure, will we?" Brianna said, looking very serious.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:03 pm

Ginevra looked at it again. "It could always be another Brianna, it's a common name." she said, conversationly.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:11 pm

"you may be right, Ginevra, you may be right" Brianna said, looking at the paper once more, then she seen a poem that was completely ignored on the back, it read

Hazel-green eyes, fair skin,
brown hair, she's perfect, where has she been
all my life? And to think I fell for another,
that wasn't very wise, she liked my brother,
but this perfect specimen,
if only her hazel-greens weren't on other men.

"It was me....but I love Adrenn now, and Alexander's dead, his heart is on the floor." Brianna said, dropping the paper on the floor
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:41 pm

Andrian stares at the heart and hesitated abit "Disgusting bastard" Andrian muttered putting a bandage on his finger
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top