When fun turns into danger (The shrieking Shack) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

When fun turns into danger (The shrieking Shack) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

When fun turns into danger (The shrieking Shack)

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

When fun turns into danger (The shrieking Shack) - Page 2 Empty Re: When fun turns into danger (The shrieking Shack)

Post by Ginevra Malenki Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:28 pm

Ginevra looked up for a second and saw Brianna with her wand out. "Oh, Hi Brianna. You might want to lower your wand as i'm not in the mood for a duel." she said lazily. Looking, now at Andrian she replied "I got here about ten minutes ago, i was bored so i went exploring and ended up here."
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

When fun turns into danger (The shrieking Shack) - Page 2 Empty Re: When fun turns into danger (The shrieking Shack)

Post by Guest Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:31 pm

"I wasn't going to duel you, Ginevra, I had my wand raised, just in case of a ghoul or some other threat to our safety" Brianna said, but in a bit of laughter, she thought it was funny that Ginevra thought that she wanted to duel
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:33 pm

Ginevra looked up at Brianna. "Um..I think if a ghoul was going to pop out, you would have you wand pointed our way." she said, weirdly just looking at Brianna.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:38 pm

"What if there was one behind you right now" Brianna said, but she wasn't laughing this time, she was looking very scared, there was something there that she didn't see until now. A stray dementor had popped out of some dark crevice. "EXPECTO PATRONUM!" Brianna shouted as the foul soulless being was about to strike. A silverish tiger came from her wand and leaped up at the dementor, knocking it down until it flew away.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Fri Feb 22, 2008 12:03 am

"Awesome, some excitment.." Ginevra said, not even looking up from her book but turning the page trying to hold in her laugh.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 22, 2008 12:18 am

"What are you reading?" Brianna asked, putting her wand back into her pocket and attempting to take a peek at the book.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Fri Feb 22, 2008 12:20 am

Ginevra looked up at Brianna. "Oh, um..it's called Dark Magic for Dark Wizards." she replied.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 22, 2008 12:24 am

"Ah, you are a death eater, so that book would be quite useful, wouldn't it?" Brianna said, looking at one of the pages.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Fri Feb 22, 2008 12:47 am

Ginevra smiled. "Well yes, but i have always been disgusted by books like these. Darren was reading one about Horcruxes and i just had to move away because i didn't want to know about it." she said, looking up now. "You can't judge people just because there Death Eaters, i have more in common with you then you think." and then she looked back down at her book and flipped a page.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 22, 2008 1:16 am

"You don't like these books? Did you just happen to get caught up in this one?" Brianna asked, smiling a bit at the corners of her mouth.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top