When fun turns into danger (The shrieking Shack) - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

When fun turns into danger (The shrieking Shack) - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

When fun turns into danger (The shrieking Shack)

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

When fun turns into danger (The shrieking Shack) - Page 6 Empty Re: When fun turns into danger (The shrieking Shack)

Post by Guest Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:45 pm

"You can say that again Andrian" Brianna said, handing him the paper with her name and the poem the guy (Alexander) had written about her
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

When fun turns into danger (The shrieking Shack) - Page 6 Empty Re: When fun turns into danger (The shrieking Shack)

Post by Guest Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:48 pm

"Why? It mean...." Andrian said with a frown in his eye browns "Im not that mean im just syaing it disgusting to pul out a heart" Andrian added on looking around the room
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:50 pm

"No, I'm agreeing with you that this guy was sick, pulling out his heart, for me, he's disgusting" Brianna said.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:52 pm

'Oh right it just wrong" Andrian said bursting out with laughter as he walks towards another door which was filled with books "This should be intrestting" Andrian thought
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:56 pm

"What is it, Andrian?" Brianna said, still looking at the heart on the ground, but then she snapped out of it, she loved Adrenn, not a dead guy with his heart pulled out. Brianna searched the bookshelf and saw an interesting book on Animagi, she began to read it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 23, 2008 1:47 am

(Theres a huge ruckus outside and the sound of a flamethrower. He steps inside with a flamethrower in his hand.) "Teach that tree o mess with me" he said "Hey Brianna"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 23, 2008 1:57 am

"Hey Adrenn, look what I found, a human heart with a note inside of it with a poem about me by some guy named Alexander, who afterwards ripped out his heart and someone shoved the note in" Brianna said, "but I love you, not some stalker who ripped out his own heart for me"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:04 am

(Spartan blushed. He kissed her) "thanks" he said
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:07 am

"Anytime, Adrenn, anytime," Brianna said, looking over at Adrenn and then hugging him tight, she was scared that the ghost of the man would come to haunt her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sat Feb 23, 2008 1:33 pm

Ginevra went and sat back down by her book and started to read, she felt weird and lonley as everyone else in the room was a couple.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top