When fun turns into danger (The shrieking Shack) - Page 18
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

When fun turns into danger (The shrieking Shack) - Page 18 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

When fun turns into danger (The shrieking Shack)

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

When fun turns into danger (The shrieking Shack) - Page 18 Empty Re: When fun turns into danger (The shrieking Shack)

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:02 am

'Oh crap!"thought Sophia to herself as she got out her wand. "Sectumsempra!" said Sophia towards a zombie watching it bleed to death. As she saw another one come towards her she was ready. "Reducto!"said Sophia as she seen one exploded.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

When fun turns into danger (The shrieking Shack) - Page 18 Empty Re: When fun turns into danger (The shrieking Shack)

Post by Guest Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:03 am

Andrian pulled at wand and shouted "Incendio!" burning down one of the zombies then be shouted another spell "Reducto!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:30 pm

"GOd one love!"said Sophia as she pointed her wand and shouted at the zombie "Reducto!" said Sophia as she seen one exploded. "Sectumsempra!"said Sophia as she cut one of them and watched it bleed. "Man I'm on a role!"said Sophia smiling.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:34 pm

Andrian laughed and shouted "Avis!" sending birds at them and pulling off their flesh "Eurgh that look even more scarier" Andrian said shuddering then shouted "Expecto Patronum!" he knew they hated light and all 5 zombies fleed
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Mar 20, 2008 3:54 am

"Whew that was close, where did they come from?"Sophia asked as she put her wand back in her wand back in robes. "Argh those are scary!" said Sophia as she sat on the bed and breathed. "Why am I still weak even though I tooked that potion?"Sophia asked herself
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2008 3:57 am

"You have to keep drinking" Andrian said wiping away all the blood on Sophia and kissed her on the head "Here you go" Andrian said giving her more Potion
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:03 am

Sophia groaned as she looked at the Potion. "Alright I guess I'll take some more!"said Sophia breathing heavliy now. As Sophia drank the potion she felt some strneth come back to her. "By the way love how much blodd did I lose I don't remember."said Sophia as she drank the rest of the potion. "Oh, god my head I don't feel very good Andrain love.'said Sophia as the room started spinning.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:09 am

"You don't look good" Andrian said in his head and put a hand on her head it was hot so he pulled out a wet cloth and put it on her head "There and you lost heaps of bloods" Andrian added on then looked at the ground and saw a cockaroche on the ground "Reducto!" Andrian shuted squashing it
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:12 am

"Ewww that's was gross!'said Sophia as she watched him kill the cockaroche. "But what about you don't look good also.'said Sophia as she hled his hand with her shaken one.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:14 am

Andrian laughed "Im Okay still need to take the potion which reminds me..." Andrian said getting out a blood potion and dranked it "Eurgh hate the taste" Andrian said to her squinting his eye
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top