When fun turns into danger (The shrieking Shack) - Page 19
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

When fun turns into danger (The shrieking Shack) - Page 19 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

When fun turns into danger (The shrieking Shack)

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

When fun turns into danger (The shrieking Shack) - Page 19 Empty Re: When fun turns into danger (The shrieking Shack)

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:20 am

Meera walks in.
"Hello guys. I was just trying to find a secret hide-out for me and Luna and Flopsy. Well its not a secret now" she giggles.
"What are you guys doing here.....?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

When fun turns into danger (The shrieking Shack) - Page 19 Empty Re: When fun turns into danger (The shrieking Shack)

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:23 am

"Trying to cure each other" Andrian said sitting down holding on to Sophia hand and looked back at her feeling her head again "How you feeling?" Andrian said worriedly
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:25 am

"Ohhhhhhhhhh...OK. What happened?" she asked.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:28 am

"Unfountunately some zombies attacked us" Andrian said angrily taking another look at the window and there was the 5 zombies "let me take care of this you stay here okay sweetie" Andrian said pulling out a wand and shouted "Duro!" as one of the Zombies turned into stone "Engorgio" Andrian shouted causing boils at the zombies "Incendio!" Andrian shouted burnign down the next zombie
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:30 am

"There were zombies outside?! I didnt know!! What if a zombie came and attacked me and my poor little Flopsy?" Meera went and sulked in a corner.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:33 am

"Don't you know any spells?" Andrian shouted ducking one of the zombies as it attempt to lunge onto him "Incendio!" Andrian whispered pointing his wand behind him and killed it
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:37 am

"I..I...left my wand back in my dorm....." she said stammering.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:42 am

As Sophia was to weak to do anything she got out her wand out of her robes. "Bombarda!"said Sopia weakly as blew up the rest of them. "There you go love, I fix it for you!"said Sophia weakly as she layed back down her power leaving her she closed her eyes and fainted.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:42 am

Andrian looked at her and opened his mouth in amazedment "Wow you never leave your wand in the dormitries" Andrian said to her shaking a finger at her "You need to keep it with you all the time" Andrian added on "I forgot that spell" Andrian said to her slapping his head "usefull spell it is" Andrian whispered
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:46 am

"Sorry......I thought i didnt need it..........I was just going for a stroll." she said.
"Hold on....I know! Ill distract them and make them follow me to the Forbidden Forest. Then when they're lost I'll run back. I've done it before with Malfoy." She ran outside and shouted to the Zombies. They looked at her and started going towards her. Meera ran all the way to the Forbidden Forest but she tripped on a wine.
"OWCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ANDY HELP MEEEEEEE!!!!" she shouted for help. The zombies were only a few yards away and they were coming closer.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top